Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Is Just The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:03 am

Kel looked at him.and sighed "I dont know, its worth a try though" she said as she walked.to a bench and had a seat carefully

Aries looked.at him and licked his cheek softly, still her heat smell.filled.the air but now it was mixxed.and claimed by him with his smell

Natalie bit his lip softlt then went back to kissing him

Aron smirmed and went harder and deeper
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:04 am

Duric slammed against the wall nearly breaking it. "Curse the human heart i nutured."

(if Tyson gets Kel then who will be Durics? i want SOMEONE for him)

Shurn growled at at that pushing agaisnt her ducking his head to lick at her entrance..demanding more

Lusia groaned happily
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:08 am

Tyson sat down beside her " if you got the choice, would you marry me?" He asked.

Cody licked her cheek ' human next.." He told her grooming her as they Waited for the knot to die down.

Ryan hissed and kissed her harder, holding her closer.

( my female vamp that's been promise to a strong vampire. Her sire could have pulled it as a lie to get her away from her lover to get her into vampire society ad find a male. He could be invited to the ball.)

Snow moaned and little and spread her legs wider, wet for him.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:10 am

(that would work just fine with me... I remember volunteering to that as well)

Duric sighed "What now? You promised bride is so in love with another and that leaves you NOTHING"

Shurn licked more harder
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:15 am

Rose had been downstairs, getting ready for a run when a letter came for Duric. She jogged upstairs and knocked on his door, even though she could hear him talking to someone.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:17 am

(you going to post in hell house?)

Duric opened the door 'yes rose?" he just looked tired
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:28 am

Kel froze and looked at him "I-I..." How on earth was she to answer that. She looked away and looked st the roses "I dont know, I- one thing at a time" she said her head already spinning... She had to at least give Druic a chance and somewhwre inside she wanted to. But now thinga were just to mixxed up.

Aron snarled lowly and rutted her a little hard

Aries nodded and panted as she stood there with him

Natalie amiled and kissed him back deeper
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:36 am

Lusia cried out bucking and moaning
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:55 am

Rose bit her lip " sorry to interrupt.. But this came for you and it looks important.." She said, handing him the letter.

Snow bucked a little and wanted more of his licking, moaning.

Tyson smirked " you are cute when you are flustered.." He said with a chuckle.

Cody finally was able to pull out and slide off of her. He nuzzled her and herded her into their den.

Ryan leaned back " I-I think we should stop, you have already had blood taken from you and if we go any further I will want to drink from you again.." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 am

Aron smirked and rutted her harder and nipped at her neck

Kel looked at him and sighed leaning back softly "I dont know what to do" she whispered

Aries wagged her tail and nuzzled him back, going where he was herding her to once inside shifted into her human self

Natalie pulled back and breathed a little harder but slowly got off him and sat down on the bed watching him
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:29 am

Duric took the letter and said "it is nothing...just talking ot myself." he opened the letter and read it. It was something about a ball.. his spirits lifted a triffle.. if HE could not have Kel.. then perhaps there was still hope.. but his chances were not ruined yet with Kell at least he hoped

Shurn licked more harder

Lusia submitted moaning
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Piper walked into the hallway from one of the empty room and walked over towards Sylia room. Once she got there unknowingly she just opened the door and walked in...She saw her and was shocked "ohh my, im so sorry I didnt know anyone was in the room" she said and turned to leave
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Sylina was surpised and turned. She relaxed wehn she saw it was a girl. "it is okay.. i just moved in."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:46 pm

Piper stood with her back to her for a few moments before she turned around again "I really am sorry, I didnt know" she said softly to her and then lightly smiled
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Sylina said "Well.. it would be hard for you to know... i moved in a few hours again...I am Sylina..what is yoru name?" she asked realxed and a bit intresting in Piper..
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Piper looked at her and smiled softly "Piper" she replied
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Sylina said "so Piper.. is there any reason you wanted in here?" she said for lack of anything else to say. She breathed in.. Piper smelled pretty good...
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:19 pm

Rose bit her lip, seeing his face light up " what is it?" She asked curiously.

Snow submitted and turned to her hands and knees so he could mate her.

Tyson pulled her close " why don't we just sit and enjoy the peace while we can."

Cody shifted " you smell so good!" He growled, kissing her hungrily.

Ryan shook his head out and blinked a few times.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Piper looked at her and lifted a sheet in her hand "I came in to make the bed, and to do some dusting" she said to her and smiled softly
~~
Kel nodded and stayed close to him as she looked over the gardens tucking her self up to him
~~
Aries smirked softly and moved closer to him and kissed him back with the same amount of hunger built up inside her
~~
Natalie watched him before she moved "do you mind If I get a glass of water?" he asked
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:56 pm

Tyson rubbed her side, looking at the garden:

Cody held her against him and parted her lips. He thrusted his tongue into her mouth.

Ryan smiled " I fine with that I guess.." He teased.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Kel looked at him and smiled softly leaning over and kissed his exposed skin
~~
Aries kissed him back just as deep her tongue running along his
~~
Natalie smiled and got off the bed and her long legs guided her over towards them small mini fridge that was in the room
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Syline said "Well can.. i help you?"

Duric said "friend of hte family is holding a ball.."

Shurn mated her at once nibbling her back

Lusia looked up at him wantinghim

Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Tyson hissed and leaned into her lips.

Cody growled lowly and pinned her down lightly.

Ryan watched her form.

Rose nodded " that sounds fun!"

Snow arched her back and moaned.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Duric said "I hope so."

Shurn pushed deep into her in one hard motion
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Piper looked at her "no im fine thank you" she said and walked over to start dusting
~~
Kel lisented to him kiss but pressed her lips to his softly
~~
Aries smirked and looked up at him with lustful eyes
~~
Natlaie turned around with the water and went and sat back on the bed opening the cap and taking a sip
~~
ARon growled and gripped her scroff as he felt his knot growing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Is Just The Beginning
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next