Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Taylor looked at her with causios eyes "shh love, you were in a bad accident a week ago. Everything is going to be fine though, please rest" she whispered
~~
Riley moaned tightening more around her arching her hips aswell some
~
Andrew smiled na dsat next to her looking over the park
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Marri smiled "so responsive...i think you are very needy." she purred happily. "any requests?" she lightly teased her walls... wanting to have her wild with need. "and we need you either sitting or laying back soon... well your legs just might give out soon." she kinda wanted to see that... to see Riley THAT needy for her

Melody leaned a little on him
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Sitar a slowly nodded her head just a slight bit, she looked back at Taylor. "Could you lay with me?" She asked quietly as she licked her dry lips, the taste of blood still lingerig which pleased her a bit.

Randall smirked and pulled his lips away, drawing out of her and laying down at her side.

Leah moaned against his lips as she rubbed his chest, scratching at it some.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Sarah panted shuddering and moaning

Malon groaned and hardneed more he bucked harder
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Taylor looked at her and nodded "of course" she whispered to her and very slowly and carefully she crawled into the bed with her. She wa careful not to move Sitaras body in fear of hurting her more "Are you hungry?" she asked her in a soft voice
~~
Riley looked at her and just nodded leaning her head back bitting her lips, she could feel how wet she was for Marri. Her hips buckled a little more and she moaned softly closing her eyes as the pleasure filled more of her body
~~
Andrew smiled happily and sat there with his arms around her
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Marri smiled smiled "not really able to speak?" she slowly drew Riley over to the bed and licked her entrance. "So wet.. i like it." she then pushed in a vibrator and turned it on. as she moved to suck and tease her tips as her fingers pushed the vibraotor over her stop.. "when you come twice i will send you to heaven from pure pleasure."

Melody smiled and leaned against him enjoying this a lot
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Randall breathed heavily as he smirked at her.

Leah moaned out his name, her walls tightening.

"No thank you." Sitara said softly as she slowly wrapped an arm around Taylor's waist as managed to bare the pain of her neck enough to lay her head on her chest. Those were always her favorite pillows.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Sarah said "how. come i feel.. more worn out now then ..i did when.. i was human?" she asked "I thought.. wolves had stamina."

Malon groaned and swelled bucking deeper hitting her spot
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Riley's hips bucked as she arched her hips towards her and spread her legs more for Marri. She leneaned her head back and gripped the sheets "My-god" she cried out more tightening and felt herself holding back
~~
Taylor looked at her and softly stroked her hair and gripped it gently before she kissed the top of her head "I was so scared I would never get to say I love you again, and not beable to feel the soft touch of your skin...I was scared of it all, moslty of losing the only person I have ever loved forever" she whispered into her hair in a hard voice that was holding back tears agian, but this time happy tears....
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Marri smiled and licked at her tips and sucked on them. then teasing her rollling them in her mouth. "You are not coming.. so i just get to tease and torchure you more." she sounded happy about that. She was pretty Sure Riley had not had this done this way to this degree before....

(forgot to repsond ot melody)
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Renesme sighed,"Yeah I guess....okay so you know how last night was movie night at my dorm?"She asked him sweetly
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Ryan nodded "yes?"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:41 am

Randall chuckled, "Well, is her worn out too if I had just even transformed and have rough sex." He stated as he wrapped his arms around her.

Leah moaned out his name, louder and louder the deeper he went. She finally came on his member as her walls tightened.

Sitara just laid there with soft, smooth breaths. "It's okay, I'm gonna be okay." She said lightly as she held into Taylor's side tightly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:10 am

Sarah said "Still not fiar..you don't seem as tired as me."

Malon swore and bucked hard coming a littel

Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Randall chuckled and shrugged his shoulders, slowly wrapping his arms around her waist as he cuddled her close.

Leah gasped lightly and arched into him more.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Sarah snuggled with him... breathing in his scent.. she licked him a little.. "You smell differnt." she said.."Everything smells.." she was not sure she liked that.. She paused "You smell like me..." she kinda liked that... "like mine."

Malon kissed the small of her neck and bucked deeper hitting her spot
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Taylor nodded "Promise me" she whispered to her "I cant lose you, ever" she whispered to her closing her eyes
~~
Riley moaned and tightened more before she couldnt hold back anyfurther and came
~~
Andrew smiled happily and held her closer to him self
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Marri smirked and slowly lapped at her cream.. "Think you can handle a wolf taking you with its mouth?" she was testing how willing Riley was for that.... "Or is that too kinky?"

Melody rested her head on his shoulder... she was enjoying this. She turned to look up at him.. and ended up kissing his shoulder
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:26 am

Sitara smiled, "I promise." She said. She wanted a kiss from Taylor but couldn't lean up so it wasn't easy for her to try. "Kiss me.. Please."

Randall laughed softly, "You've got a new nose, love." He softly tapped the tip of her nose with his figer tip before softly kissing it where he tapped.

Leah moaned out his name louder and louder each time she felt him on her spot, her legs shaking.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:46 am

Sarah said "I guess so..i like smelling me on you though." she said with a slight possissive tone.

Malon purred and kissed her neck as he bucked against her spot wiht careful force.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Taylor looked at her and smiled "of course" she whispered, softly she leaned down and pressed her lips to Sitara;s tracing her cheek with very gentle finger tips
~~
Riley looked at her and bit her lip softly she was lustfilled so would do anything for her at the moment and nodded
~~
Andrew looked at her and smiled, softly he leaned down and caught her lips with his kissing hre
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:45 pm

Marri smiled "This will be intresting." she made sure Riley was in teh right possion and shifted to her wolf and grinned at her before licking her bud and sucking a little on it

Melody was suprised but kissed back at once. she opened her mouth a little and kissed a bit hard back
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Riley cried out and shut her eyes tight, she gripped the sheets tighter into her fists and her hips bucked towards her even more and harder this time
~~
Andrew kissed her back the same way holding her close and tight to his body
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Marri smiled just a little and let her tooth rub against her bud not enough to hurt but enough to cause a strange feeling before sucking on her bud again. She was enjoying this as was her wolf... having their girlfriend.. perhaps one day it would be having their mate...

Melody just about melted into him she tentivly flicked her tongue over his lips.. wanting a bit deeper
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Riley cried out and softly gripped her fur before she came hard and her chest rose and fell heavily
~~
Andrew parted his lips and his tounge traced her as he pressed closer kissing her deeply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next