Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Taylor carefully stepped down from the bleachers and walked over towards her softly.taking her loves hand. She walked along side her slowly entwining there fingers together and squeezed her hand lightly.

Andrew smiled this girl was perfect, and.he wanted her tonbe his all of the sudden "the pleasure is all mine" he said
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Sarah moaned and nibbled at his neck "I need you so bad." she said bucking a little bit wanting him deep and hard inside her

Malon smiled and sat next to her "Ready when you are."

Melody flushed as he said that "so um.. what major or you?' she said reaching despertly for a topic
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Sitara walked closely to Taylor as they made their way down to their dorm. She walked inside and gently shut the door behind her. "I think Tay Tay needs some quality cuddling time with Tara Bear." She said with a soft smile, sticking her tongue out at Taylor.

Randall bucked as well, shoving himself inside of her quickly as he arched up towards her, he wanted her just as bad, and couldn't wait another second.

Leah leaned into him and pressed start on the remote, covering them both up.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Sarah cried out and tried to ride him.. wanting htis so badly.. needing him. She kissed his lips. Wanting him and enjoying him wanting her. Pleasure hummed and she tightened around him

Malon smiled adn relaxed to enjoy the movie, his arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:05 pm

Taylor looked at her and nodded she walked up close to her and very softly wrapped her arms around her and held her closer to her body. "I need my Tara Bear" she whispered softly to him.

Andrew looked at her and smiled softly "I major in the sciences" she said softly
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Sitara smiled and slowly lead her to the beds. She slid her clothes off and changed into something comfortable, laying down and patting beside her for Taylor to lay. A sweet smile on her face.

Randall held onto his hips tightly an pushed her down onto him more, bucking his hips up to her as he kissed her lips hottly.

Leah blinked slowly as she got comfortable in his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Melody said "I am an undecided." she said "arts lookds good so does the sciences..."

Sarah arched as she kissed him back. She arched her body begging for more. She begged softly for more

Malon smiled and relaxed "i hope this is one is as good as it looks."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Taylor carefully crawled in next to her and wrapped her arms around her waist "thank yoy" she whispered to her as she laid her head softly on her chest. Not wanting to move fornthe life of her from Sitaras arms

Andrew smiled at her "some times thats the best way to go" he said happily

(for riley and maeri wanna skip?)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:20 pm

(Sure to bio class?)

Melody flushed a bit more "glad someone agrees.. mostly i am pushed to pick one."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:07 am

Sitara smiled as she wrapped we arms around Taylor, holdin her as close as she could for the moment. She softly kissed her forehead and rested her cheek against the top of her head, not wanting to let her go, ever. "I don't know what I would do without you, Taylor." She whispered softly and quietly.

Randall bucked more, as much as he could as he was on bottom an couldnt do much. He stopped for the slightest moment, looking up to her, as if asking her to trade places with him.

Leah nodded her head lightly, "I'm sure it is." She smiled as she watched, he movie starting.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:19 am

Sarah nodded telling him she was okay with tat

Malon watched as well happiyly
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:42 am

(yaa)
Riley walked into the class and heled her books close, she looked around aoftly.but walked over to an empty lab table and sat down on the stool putting her books down beaide her and looked at the teacher that walked in.

Andrew smiled at her "well dont rush theres no need at all" he said and smiled at her aoftly

Taylor smiled she carefully shifted and pulled the blankets up over them. "your never going to have to worry about that I promise" she whispered and cuddled back up closer. She wrapped her arms around her waist and smiled lightly she truly felt safe. "never forget my love for you"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:59 am

Marri came in and sat down next to her "hey again."

Melody nodded flushing still "I won't" she promised
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Sitara slowly slid her hand down to where Taylor's leg bends. Gently pulling it up onto her own leg, so Taylor was able to press closer. "I love you.. So much.." Was all she could murmur, her eyes tearing a little.

Randall slowly got on top of her, sliding himself back into her as he started to buck his hips.

Leah slowly, fell asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Sarah shuddered arching and bucking to meet him "More." she said softly "i need you hard and deep." her body tightened more

Malon smiled and kept her close as they watched the movie.. he iked the sound of her sleeping
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Randall smirked and started to buck harder, holding her hips in place as his thighs hit hers each time her thrusted in. Pulling almost all the way out before he shoved back in deeply, each time.

Leah took in a soft breath as she nuzzled her face into the crease of his neck, gripping his shirt in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Taylor looked at her and smiled softly, she softly moved her hand and lightly stroked her cheek and just smiled at her letting Sitara move her where she wanted. Softly Taylor wrapped her leg around hers so keep there bodies together with one another
~~
Riley looked at her and smiled happily "hey" she said softly to her "hows your day so far?" she asked her softly
~~~
Andrew smiled and nodded "good"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Sitara softly kissed her lips and looked into her eyes. "Are we gonna adopt some day, or get a donation for one of us?" She pondered curiously as she softly rubbed Taylor's inner thigh, wondering seriously about their future.

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Taylor looked at her and smiled softly but shivered at Sitara's touch, It wasnt a sexual shiver it was more of a ticklish one, and pleasurable one that came with a sweet purr. "I want kids with you one day yes, how I guess were just going to have to wait and see" she whispered softly to her and lightly kissed her back
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Sitara grinned, "I hope we can have kids some day.." She said in thought, she snapped out of it and looked at Taylor. "I love you.." She whispered as she kissed her ear. "He didn't hurt you, did he?" She asked, about her father.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Taylor shook her head "no, He didnt" she whispered to her softly, of course a lie. She didnt want to hurt Sitara more then she already was about what had happened, it wasnt like she was in life threatening pain, or on death row. So it was a lie she could live with. She smiled then caught her lips "I love you to"
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Sitara sighed, he suspected another answer from Taylor but left it at that. "I just wanna kiss all over you for any booboos." She teased as she playfully started to kiss Taylor's ticklish spots.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:19 pm

Taylor could not help but laugh a little and he lightly squirmed from her leaning her head back as she smiled
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Sitara knew Taylor all too well. She grinned and laughed softly, loving the sound of her laugh. She knew Taylor's most ticklish spot was between her thighs and her neck. So she'd have to settle for kissing her neck since now wasn't the time to tease with sex. She softly sucked at her neck in a tickling way.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Taylor felt the nerves on her body stand up in a small buzzing way that made her squirm. She playfully tried to push Sitara off her and just laughed softly "Sitara you know Ill get you ten times worse" she said to her but could not help the laugh that followed. Taylor wasnt a scary person to begin with...not at all actually she was just a big teddy bear, and her threats here like puffs of just plain air rather then fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next