Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:23 am

Jim slamed the door shut behind carrie. His eyes followed Taylor and he shook his head "well taylor look what you've become. Shit. Im dissipointed in you Taylor Ann this here" he said and motioned to her body and stepped closer "is not what I rasied!" his voice got a little louder and henwas standing inches away now from tay. Taylor looked at him and tried to step back but a wall blocked her way from doing so, her body lightly started to shake. Suddenly words came to her "you taught me nothing but fear. Sitara and Mum have taught me to be strong, mum taught me to stay strong and put up with your bullshit. And Sitara has not only taught menbut given me a reason to trust and loce someone!" before she could go on there was a loud crack of skin, once then twice and another time again as Jim rang his hand across her face. "Dont you fucking speak to me like that again!" he yelled and grabbed taylors neck and had her pinned to the wall "your nothing but shit now" he hissed in her face and his hand got tighter. Taylor felt his fingers constrict around her throat and it made her neerly impossible to breath other then a weezing, she could feel the finger making mark already covering over the love bites from Sitara, gone and masked by the redening bruises. Jim only smirked at her pain amd grabbed her pulling her to the bed where he tossed her down.. Taylor felt her cheek being pressed into the bed and then felt as her skirt was lifted up. She strugged away this time before and hissed at him her ownnteeth barred now, Jim wanted nothing to do with this he grabbed her again and hit her with his fist in the gut hard enough she fell to the ground. He smirked a sickening smirked and undid his pants amd pulled his friend out "taylor taylor taylor, I hope that pussy is just as tight as your girlfriends" he said and got to the fround with her and turned her over yanking her skirt up. Taylor shook in fear and saw it all over again...all the years and all the nights. As he assulted her thats when the scream came out. One not even she had made before, it was one where her whole life seemed to shatter again like a thin glass vaise being droped from a counter.

Riley smiled thru the kiss amd stayed close to.her before she softly pulled away and looked around "we have admirrers" she whispered looking at the ons or two guys drooling and then the few girls at there sides glaring giving them.both death stairs as if trying to banish them to hell.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:02 am

Marri smiled a little at the girls who turned up their noses. "Hmm somehow i can't make myself mind." she admitted.

One girl came over "So you found a girlfrind already? I am a bit suprised...last one was way differnt.

Marri said "This is Riley Melody and Riley this is Melody. Melody 'took me in' when i first got here... and as of yet has not disowned me."

Melody laughed "Why would I? As long as you don't hit on me being fiends is perfect."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:37 am

Riley looked at the girl.and smiled softly "Its nice to meet you" she said softly.and shifted so she was sitting up straight and kept Marris hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:42 am

Melody smiled at her "the pleasure is mine... it is good to see Margetha happy again.. she was more than a bit depressed by the end of last semseter."

Marri sighed "Melody how many times do i have to tell you to call me Marri..."

Melody smiled "hmm but i have been calling you Margetha for nie 300-400 years hard to change the habit."

Marri sighed "well just use your human flexibilty of thought and work on changing it."

Melody just laughed "Perhaps i might but it is nice to see you squirm when i call you by your proper name."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:46 am

Riley looked at marri and smiled softly " Margetha?" she asked and riased her brow "its cute" she said and then smiled a little more
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:52 am

Marri sighed "it is ancient and makes me feel like an old maid. I know gandmothers and great grandmothers with that name. and not all of them were mine." she sounded just a bit put upon but mostly for show.. she never would change her name but she liked her nickname just fine.

Melody just laughed "Don't beilve her too much. A few years back when the name was in fashion she was complaining on how poplular it was and now everyone and their pet was called it."

Marri cocked an eyebrow at Melody "Melody Lucisa Quicking daughter of Duke Loriadian Quicking friendship only gets you so far." yet the warning had a teasing edge to it.

Melody just laughed "you and i both know that Loridian was not my da.. but the hourse mentstal was."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Siatar's eyes darted to the room upstairs as she quickly used her lightning speed to rush up. Shoving through the door, hissing out loudly and quickly yanking Jim away from her. She hissed loudly and got the instinct to bite down on his neck, she took a large hunk of his neck. Her teeth deep in his skin as she declined the hitter taste of his blood but bit down harder and fiercer. Wanting him to suffer.

Carrie quickly came in and yanked Taylor up. "is she going to kill him?!" She hissed softly as she pulled Taylor out of the room.

(Ill reply to you true whenever I'm out of school :p)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:27 pm

(hope that is soon... i like rping and today is a more busy day for me.)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Riley smiled and watched the with intrest, sge leaned on the table softly and took in the things the girls were saying wanting to learn as much as she could about Marri.

Taylor let her mother pull her but it took awhile to register what was happening, she looked at her mother and shook.head then looked at sitara "Sitara. Lets just go please" she said in a voice just loud enough for her to hear. She pulled her shirt back down and fixxed her out fit carefully with shakinf hands.

Jim hissed and he tried to pull away from Sitara and at Taylors words he got the chance and shifted into a much larger cat then Taylor, but more scragly. He snarled at Sitara and his claws came out ready to attack
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Sitara was quick to lift we leg and kick Jim off of her. "You discust me." She hissed as her eyes narrowed at him. She wiped her face of his horrid, cold blood and cleaned off her fangs with her tongue. Slowly moved over to Taylor, a watchful eye on Jim as she walked. "You should go rot in the burning confinement of hell." She murmured as she gently reached for Taylor's hand. "I'm sorry you had to see that Ms. Carrie." She said, her voice softend.

Carrie bit her lip and nodded her head to Sitara. "Take care of her dear." She said to Sitara, meaning take care of Taylor. She slowly went over to Jim. Cautiously.

"Good morning beautiful." Randall said in a faint, groggy voice as he loped at her.

Leah smiled and gently kissed his lips. "That's good, I hope it's fun."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Marri said "The only one who did not know was Lord Quicking himself... mostly because he did not want to... and your birth father fled short after conception your 5th birthday."

Melody shrugged "True... though how you know that.."

Marri smiled "hmm he ran afoul with my 'pack' because he tried his charms on a mated shewolf... i was sent... to find out who he belonged too."

Melody sighed "should have figured. ANd it is not fair you knowing my full name when i don't know yours."

Marri grinned "hmm should i tell you or let you guess klin?"

Melody glowered "Spill it Margatha Subarshit"

Marri laughed "I was born as Margatha Hally Subarshit child of Juyan Subarshit of the Blackened Pack half-brother of the Duke of Lavan of the dutcher of Valan. I suposidly died at the ripe old age of 35 when my party was attacked by bandits. My 'tome' is in the area of Hallowed Cathedral part of Valan Castle." "I beilieve they tried to cast me out of it.. as my tome is carved with wolves on the side." she smiled "hmm my halfbrother always had a strange taste of humor."

Sarah smiled "morning."

Malon smiled "i think it will be." as he kissed her back
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Taylor pulled her hand away slightly, she wrapped her arms tightly around herself and stepped away and walked down stairs. She didnt say bye to maggie, or say anything for that matter she just went out to the car and got intp the passanger side and closed the door pulling her knees up to her chest and rwsted her cheek on her knee looking out the side window-everything blank and just gone again.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:26 pm

Riley looked at the two of them and got completly lost about what they were talking about. She softly picked up her tea and sipped it but kept her eyes on them like shenunderstood what they were saying when in truth she had not one clue.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Marri sighed "Now can we stop talking about the past in front of my girlfriend.. she had enough to exorbe then 400ish years of past."

Melody burst out laughing. "Protective already.." she turned to Riley "keep an eye on this one... she will do anything for you. and every once in a while you are going to have to put her on her tail to keep her from overextending herself." she waved after that and left saying "wish i had your luck Marri... wish i had your luck."

(Who wnats to make a charri for Melody to be with.. mind you she IS straight... well so far.. anyways)

Marri sighed "Sorry old friend of mine... likes to talk about hte past a bit too much.. hope you did not feel left out."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Sitara sighed softly as she went over to the passenger side and wrapped her arms around Taylor, leaning closer to her as she leaned into the car. "I'm so sorry baby.. I protected you as much as I could. I didn't like him going up there. But there was nothing I could do until my vital instincts kicked in to protect the only one I love." She murmured into Taylor's hair as she stroked her back.

Randall grinned, "How was your sleep?" He asked, bias hands rubbin her outer thigh.

Leah smiled against his hips and kissed him a bit more passionately.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Sarah said "i slept well very well..it was nice." she grew more and more aware of his rubbing though and shifted just a little

Malon kissed her back the same way. He tried to keep things controled though
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Taylor nodded softly "I just want to go" she said and turned her head away a little. She knew very well that Sitara had noting to be sorry for, she did everything she could have. She closed her eyes a little tightly and took a deep.breath trying to keep it all together.

Riley smiled and waved to her softly and nodded to what she had said, she looked at Marri and smiled softly pecking her cheek "I like her" she said and smiled happily

(I have andrew)
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Sitara gently kissed her cheek as sighed as she got into the car, cranking it and backing out of the driveway, heading for the college campus. The whole ride there was silent, Sotara didn't bother Taylor, until they were almost there. "Baby.. Please say something." She said softly as she reached her hand over and gently rubbed it up and down Taylor's leg.

Randall kissed her cheek, "that's good, It felt nice havent you sleep next to me." He said truthfully as his hand continued to rub her soft skin.

Leah gently started to pull back, not wanting to tease him.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Taylor shut her out and reached over and turned the music on pretty loid as she drove. She wasnt taylor at the moment she was something her father had created many years ago, he had shattered her tonight and brough back that thing she amd Sitara had worked so hard to destroy. She listed to the heavy song tjat filled the car and just staired off into space.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Marri smiled "i hope so... Melody has been a friend for a long long time but her love life leaves a lot to be desired." she took Riley's hand running her thumb over the back

Melody sighed as she left and went on a walk before class... yet again Marri had a date and she did not.. how could the girl have such luck? Once again Melody wished she was able to land a decent date.... one worth dating.

Sarah smiled "I could say the same." she nuzzed him a little feeing pretty affecionate right now.

Malon let her breathing just a bit harder. He relized that she was more than able to seduce him if she so desired.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Sitara sighed as she parked the car. She decided to just stay away from Taylor for a while. Since she was the same as when they had met and Sitara didn't enjoy that Taylor and she didn't want to upset Taylor anymore. She slowly got out of the car and shut her door, headed to the dorm but instea took a turn and went to the gym, headed out back to the old bleachers. She slowly walked out there and sat down, putting her face in her hands and sighing softly as she rested her elbows on her knees.

Randall smiled, "you're adorable, you know that?" He chuckled as he gently pulled her leg over his.

Leah giggled softly at just how much push she had to Malon. "I won't do that anymore.. Don't wanna tease you." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Sarah smlied and flushed "thanks." she moved as he wanted her to

Malon said "thanks.. you are.. more powerful than i expected." he admited to her
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Andrew walked down the halls and headed towards his first period class slowly taking his time as he dis so.

Riley looked at her and smiled happily "how long habe you known her for ?" she asked softly

Taylor got out of the car, she huged her amrs close and headed towards the bathroom. Once she got there she opened the door and walked over to there bathroom and shut the door. Carefully Taylor stripped down and started the water, she walked over to the cupboard in there and took out the sleeping pills. It had been her esscape before, and was hoping it would work like it use to. she shifted quite a few into her hand and swallowed them. By then the water was full and she walked over and carefully slipped it stoping the water. She closed her eyes and just waited for the warm water and sleep to take her for even just a few hours.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Sitara couldn't help but let the tears pour down her cheeks. She felt like what happened to Taylor was all we fault. She knew it wasn't. But felt as if it was. She hated the feeling she had and wanted it to go away and for them two to be okay.

Randall kissed her neck softly, "what classes do you have soon?" He asked reluctantly, not wanting to let her go.

Leah smiled and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Marri had to think about that "I meet her when she was 16... but that was a couple hundred years ago.. and to answer your next question she is in fact human... but she somehow also got saddled with immortality.. i think by a curse..."

Sarah said "I have calculas at noon and gen psyic at 1"

Malon hugged her back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next