Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Sitara nodded her head quickly, "Much better." She laughed lightly and crossed her legs, toying with her tongue piercing. She had many piercings, her tongue, small gages in her ears, 3 holes a piece on her ears, two on bottom and one on top, which she usually wore a chain going from the top to bottom on both, a small loop on the left side of her bottom lip, and the right side of her nose. She leaned her head over on Taylor's chest. "Now I could sleep." She teased, laughing lightly.

Randall nodded his head, "I would har taken the offer too!" Laughing light he looked at her curiously, "are you human.. Or..?" He trailed off as he watched her face for any reaction.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Sarah looked at him confused "Why would i not be human..." she froze "you aren't human.. i sense a wolf inside you... "
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Riley shugged it all off and smirked "ya and I bet the guy went the pussy way about it all, the girl just needs a good fuck up the ass to lossen up is all" she smirked and laughed taking out a few other artics od clothing and put them away before she leaned back on the bed. Her breasts pressed tightly to her shirt.

Taylor smiled and stroked her hair softly "you can sleep.I have the best pillows going" she laughed. Taylor.had a few.piercings herself including her nose belly button, hips and her nipples which were th new additions since about a month ago
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Marri smiled "yes that might work... i know a few who would be willing." she watched Riley getting heated and not sure she wanted to be. She noticed the tighness of her shirt and gulped. "you seeing anyone right now? The mess of Lizzia made my partner leave to find another.. she could not take it."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:31 pm

(Forgot her belly button xD)

Sitara laughed, "Yes you do. They're my pillows though, no one else's." she said a little playfully, but she did get jealous whenever Taylor was with someone else other than her. Since she claimed Taylor as her own, even if they weren't a couple. She wished they could be.

Randall sighed and nodded his head "I'm a were wolf.. Most everyone around here isn't human. Maybe a few are mixtures, but most are demons, wolves, or vamps." He sighed and looked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Sarah relaxed "I am half witch... mother was one.. father was a psyic... i kinda do both."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Rey shook her head "naw havnt bden with anyone for a long time" she said and crossed one legs over the other "so tell me what should I know about this place...and why do I smell a dog?" she asked her

taylor looked at her and smed softly with a light chuckle "dont worry there babydoll" she purred and looked up seeing a few guys eyeing them and she glared and then gave him the finger . se looked down at Sitara and lightly leaned down and kissed her
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Marri sighed "that would be um me... " she ran her hands though her hair. Was running with a friends dog... and he decided to go right into a pond... i had to fish him out and bath him.. which led to him soaking me... i dried off and changed clothes.. but have not showered yet." she was even telling the truth... just not that she had been running in her wolf form. "Wet fur smell sticks."

Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Sitara smiled at her words and kissed her back lightly when she felt Taylor's lips against hers, laying her head back against her chest as she gently slid her hand under Tatlor's shirt on her side, rubbing her soft skin with her finger tips. "Guys always stare when we act like this in public." She laughed, shaking her head lightly.

Randall nodded his head, "I'm pure mutt." He laughed lightly, "mom was one breed of werewolf, dad was another. They mixed." He grinned and got up, offering her his chair.

(I'm not gonna play Leah til she's useful.)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Sarah smiled "It works..." she sat down "I am kinda glad i am a mix.... as a psyic i am more in tune with the engery wavelenghts and can use that to implement my magic... making up for the lack of pureblood which power."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Riley nodded "ohh ok " she said and smiled sitting up.and looked around the room "so is there anyway to liven this dull.place up?" she asked and looked back over to her and smiled softly. She liked marri mord then she should in the short time she had gotten to know her.

Taylor sighed and pulled back from her and laid back on the wall. She stroked Sitaras hair softly smiling "cmon lets go out back I need a smoke" she said and quickly stole a kiss. One of her habits she had. She carefully shifted from under her head being careful "cmon" she stood up and took her hand lightly in hers.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Sitara stood up and held Taylor's hand, stepping down each bleacher seat quickly, she did it so much she could do it with her eyes closed without falling. She toyed with her tongue ring between her lips, holding it there for a minute before pulling it back in. She laced her and Taylor's fingers together, pulling her cigarettes out of her back pocket and handing them over to her. "Tay, when will we ever commit?" She asked in curiosity as she looked at her, she was just so perfect, and they had been "fuck buddies" for so long. Sitara had really fallen for her.

Randall chuckled and nodded his head, "yeah, people around here sure are weird.. Watch your back.. I can show you around if you want. We might have classes together."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Marri paused thinking "hmm lets see depends on what you find fun. but i have a few ideas." she pulled out a second case "i normally hide these things because most would have problems but you are a less and i am bi so there should be no problems." they were an assorting of things that most straits would be careful not to show intrest. magazins and posters that were bi and les inpowerment themed and at the bottom of hte case were toys for girls.. but they where not what she was after. "I usualy keep these hidden though."

Sarah smiled "hmm i can pick most of them out i sense powered people. and have some pretty sweet defensive magics. but i will keep it in mind."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:23 pm

Taylor took a smoke out and put it between her lips as they two of them got put side "can you light it for me?" she asked not wanting to let go of her hand. She asked that as she pondered the question in her mind...she had never really thought to much about it. She was for the most part already loyal to Sitara, with the exeption of the one night when she got really drunk at party a year back and had fucked some guy for more smokes. Ya it was pathetic and knew it had been when she sobered up. By the time she had pondered it all they were at the rickety old bleachers far from the schools building out in the old baseball feild.

Riley walked over to her and smirked softly she was behind her and pressed herself to her hips. She leaned down and picked up one of the toys "I may steel this from you some time" she whispered being herself more now that she was gettingnuse to this girl "but youll have to show me how it worrks" she said sith a wink putting it down then stepped back
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:32 pm

Sitara took her lighter and flicked the flame and put it to the cigarette, lightning it and then looking to her for a reply. "I mean, I really love you, and want to be yours, completely yours." She said as she squeezed her hand tightly.

Randall nodded his head with a smile, getting the basketball and shooting it into the hoop.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Marri shuddered growing heated "i was.. not talkng about those... but if you want to." she swallowed but it was clear she was getting excited now. And nothing she could do to hide it. She shifted some trying to ease the tension in her body. She wished she did not get so excited to easy... but she did. And all Riley had to do would be to show intrest and welll Marri would be more than willing her wolf assured that

Sarah shrugged "and i have managed to to get eaten so far.... so all is well. Besides from what i was told by a vampire i smell tastless." she winked "That was actually kinda sweet. So what about you..?"
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Renesme was in one of her classes not really listening to the lecture.She drew a picture of a pack of wolves.She was also listening to her iPhone.She tapped her fingers on her desk slightly

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Taylor looked at her and kept her hand in hers, she took.the smoke out from between her lips and blew out the tick white smoke. She looked out across the feild "I dont know-I just you know im not a person for comitment" she whispered not looking at her but not letting go of her hand either, actually brining it closer so it rest on her lap as they sat on the rotting wood. "I love you to, more then my own family-you are my family" she looked down and sighed softly "I just dont want that to be rewined some how- thinfs are good the way they are. Aren't they?" she asked looking down at the grass before putting the smoke back to her lips. Her parents had never wanted her as a kid, and her father offten abused her. Thinking before when she was younger thatd what love was looked for those kinda of men, untill she had met Sitara, who changed her whole world.

Riley looked at her and could see the want all over her body. Slowly Riley laid down on the bed kinda teasing her in a way finding it a little fun. She ran a hand down her leg and it went over her zipper on her jean shorts. She did know how.she would act and hard not though of the wolf ahe didnt know about inside her.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Sitara slowly kissed Taylor's neck. "But I want you as my own, I don't want anyone to be able to claim you an take you from me. You're mine, and I know I've made that clear, but I want to be able to call you my girlfriend, my baby." She sighed as she rested her head on her shoulder, wrapping her other arm around Taylor's worst. "I've known you since high school. I would commit myself to you in seconds."

Randall chuckled and shook his head, "Well, I've had some issues with people around here a few times, but that may just be because I'm a mutt." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Marri heard that sound and she jerked aroudn to see and whinned a strangly cannid noise. her eyes slowly shifted to yellow bright. She was needy hot and bothed and deeply aroused. She forced herself to say "teasing the wolf... if you are not sure... about this then you had better stop.. cause soon i won't be able to." it was all teh warning she could give her body both tense adn loose. She shifted her weight again her eyes though locked on Riley.. she hardly knew her but right now she did not care.... she was here and teasing her and seductive and avaialbe.. and right now that was enough. She smelled her scent change as her need grew.... becomine more primal her partners always teased her about that how they could always know when hse was serous about having sex....

Sarah said "i get hte same... usally when i bust their little spell gig and i am just a halfy and they are pure but of a weak line."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Taylor sat there and thought about it all, everything the two of them had been thru. Taylor remembered the day in grade nine when her boyfriend had first hit her, and thensl she went home and her father finished whefd he had left off while her mother watched laughing. Taylor had snuck out after and had gone to Sitara where she cleaned the blood off her lip...that was the first nighf they slept together, slept not sex or anything. Taylor pulled out of the memory and looked at Sitara and "I guess this makes me your girlfriend" she whispered softly and kissed her cheek. "no more fuck buddies"

Riley could smell the change jn the air and in some ways it turned her on even more. She looked at her and zmirked soffly undoing the top button of her jeans..she knew what she was doing and wanted it, but at the same time didnt knlw why. She had just met this girl and aas ready needy for her. Lime there was something unhuman like that called to her
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Once the bell rang and class was over.Renesme got er drawing pad and got up.She decited to skip her next class and went and climbed up a large tree.Then she began singing as she drew

Courtney was inside floating through the hallways and through walls
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Sitara's sharp smile showed as she kissed Taylor's lips quickly, pressing into them with more pressure than she usually started with, just because of how happy she was. She tried to process the thought, Taylor.. Her girlfriend.

Randall nodded his head, "So, would you like to go explore the campus?" He asked, offering his hand.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Marri shuddered and moved to the door and locked it. Then she took off her shirt. she let out another sound that was not quite right coming out of a human throat. She knew she was in rut... and that called out the drive of her partner... bringign them both to a state of high need. She soon was bare and moved over to Riley and kissed her hard and hot yet also soft and asking. She was not as sure as her body was.

Ryan came out humming to his ipod. he nearly ran into the tree Renesme was in "sorry excuse me." then he noticed it was a tree and laughed "talking ot trees again darn i need to fix that."

Sarah said "That would be great."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Taylor smiled at how happy Sitata was, softly she moved closer and could not help she purring th came from her chst as she kissed Sitara right back with the same amount of passion. Taylor put out her smoke with out looking and tossed it aside.

Riley was taken back at the movments and sounds of her but pushed it all off at the moments in to high over her head of need. She kissed her back just as deeply accepting her. She shifted further back up on the bed rubbing her leg up Marris side.

Andrew walked out lf the guym and walked down the halls looking around bored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next