Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Givers and Cursed

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ak95

Givers and Cursed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Amenzi nodded " it is.." She said and waded in with him, her legs transformed into a tail and she swam deeper. " come here and I'll get this off you.." She said softly.

Glandur tilted his head " what was I saying?"
Sota tweeted back.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:07 pm

James glanced over at te girl and smirked.He turned towards her,"Hey there."

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Bullshar smiled and went over to her rather eagerly. He found her beatiful exotic and she made him soft inside.

Disriva said "hey..."

Gemin said "how am i to know."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Amenzi used her powers to wash off his fur lightly, once it was all off she cupped his faces and kissed his cheek.

Glandur chuckled " well it's a mystery.."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:32 pm

James stood beside her,looking at the Dow as he thought of maybe taking it as a meal,"What are you doing?"E asked the beautiful girl
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Bullshar turned his head and kissed her as best as his strange mix of human and bull face could allow. He gently cupped her cheeks and let the kiss be asking.

Gemin smiled at that

Kosp laughed

Disriva said "Watching my woods." She pet teh deer as it shivered from fear "What are you doing in my wood Hunter?"
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Amanzi smiled and giggled, his muzzle tickling her some, kissing him back softly. Her hand trailed into his fur.

Glandur smiled " where were you headed?"
Sota peaked at a bug on Kosp.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 pm

James looked at her,"Your wood?This is simply everyone's,giver or cursed.Anyways I was looking door something to do,or get a meal...."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Bullshar smiled as he kissed her. he had grown to love Amanzi and the feeling she brought him. He wondered if she was willing to become his mate.

Disrivia said "I am the one who watches the wood's animals. I protect them from hunters."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:29 pm

James smirked,"Oh really now...well just remember you can't save them all..."He touched te doe's neck,which sent a shot of electricity through its veins.
(He's got power of electricity)
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Amanzi smiled, kissing him back. She had come to love him also, enjoying the time they had together and wish they had more of it.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Disrivia lost her temper. Her form changed she grew wings and a hated glow came about her. "You shall die once again vampire." She went after his her nails growing long into claws. and she slashed at him

Bullshar pulled back after a bit "Have you thought of becoming my mate?"
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:36 pm

James tripped and fell back,e was laying on his back but he held out his hand to it was gripping into her neck,he gave a shot of electricity to try and stop her
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Lynn heard a struggle and went to investigate it.

Amanzi looked shocked, then smiled brightly " yes.. I have.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Disrivia froze as he hurt the deer again. She was helpless as long as the deer was at risk. Her body shook with rage.

(he could demand to drink from her she would do anything to protect the deer)

Bullshar said "Have you thought on how you would answer if i asked you?"
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:49 pm

(Lol thanks for the advice)
James smirked as he found her weakness.james didn't send out any more electricity yet put his nails were Ito the sears neck,threatening to.He slowly sat up
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Lynn spotted the two and rushed over " get away from him!" She said, pushing Disrivia away from him.

Amanzi nodded " yes I have thought of it.." She said softly, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Disrivia let out a soft sound as the deer was still threatened. Her body was stiff with stress. She did not move at all. Her body shaking slightly. Disrivia snarled "He is hurting my deer... it is the law of my people that i destroy him." But she was unable to do anything that put the animal at risk thus she was unable to harm him.... the stress was amazing

Bullshar slowly dropped down some "Then Amanzi i ask you for the privilage of becoming your mate... and you becoming my mate."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:14 pm

James smirked,"Darling,"He said to the girl who rushed to 'help' I've got this all under control."he stood up ,hand still on the deers neck."The law of your people,stupid givers,cursed ones aren't like that."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Disrivia's eyes flashed "We are neither givers nor cursed... we serve both functions. We are death to those who harm those under our protection. But gentle helpers to those we protect. We once were givers to human kind.. helping them but then they forgot themselves and their promise and we changed become cursed as we stayed true to our nature."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:22 pm

James kept smirking,"Wonderful speech giver,but your helping what I hunt,and I do t like that."He brushed himself off and pinned the doe to a tree,eyes changing
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Disrivia let out a strangled sound as he did that "Please... that is the Hearthdeer..." She knew what she had to do. She cut her own skin causing herself to bleed.... knowing her blood would be more attractive than the deer's. But she could not allow the Hearthdeer to suffer...
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:30 pm

James looked away from the deer and to her bleeding skin,he let the deer drop and went to her,pinning her now to a tree,"You smell delicious...."he purred.He had already eated,but he could save her for later
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Disrivia said "Run shivisia" she submitted to James for now... but when the deer was safe... Disrivia would no longer be bound. She started to struggle but found that she was being overpowered by James

the deer struggled to it feet and started off.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:36 pm

James put his arm over her neck and pressed down,putting his nails into her chest where her heart was,electricity started to stir and....a man shouted."James!No drinking from her or you shall be punished as your father was!"He threatens.James didn't ease up on his soon to be meal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Givers and Cursed
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next