Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Givers and Cursed

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:46 pm

here is the play for it...
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Amaranth walked around in the grass,looking among the givers,the people she was told to stay away from.She sat in a bench and watched other Cursed ones.She watched a couple in particular,wondering if those humans really believed in them like they did angels and vampires.

Janes was sitting in the grass,e had already eated but his eyes were
Still wild.He looked around at the rest of the cursed and smirked,he couldn't believe humans believed in all of these things,including him
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Gemin was walking with her tiger Kosp at her side. She leaned against a tree enjoying the magic of the wood

Kosp strode alongside Gemin with a silent and powerful stride

Bullshar was chopping wood. He hummed as he worked enjoying the simple power flowing from his body. Besides this kept him in shape. He lived on the outskirts and enjoyed it thoughly.

Disriva pet nearby fawn humming happy as the wood was full of healthy happy animals... she kept an eye out for hunters who would be visited by her wrath. She took a personal intrest in protecting the animals... and those did not take that in account died.
Back to top Go down
ak95

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:57 am

Glandur sat up in a tree, relaxing. His friend Sota flew around, singing a beautiful song.

Lynn bit her lip and watched the people walk into her trap. Giggling and clapping as they got doused in honey and feathers.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:55 am

James looked up at the sky,knowing he would get hungry later.He stood,looked around and dashed off with great speed towards the woods.Once e got there he walked,looking for a small meal to save for later.

Sarah was flying around by herself.She thought about the child she was suposed to protect every minute of every day,but needed a break.She flew to the outskirts because se didn't know of anyone who lived there.

Amaranth looked around some more,her training classes started in an hour,after that she was to go and practice her powers on humans,she didn't want to,but maybe she would in a man who was in rage or a child who wanted to hurt themselves.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Gemin heard birsong and followed it She saw Glandur and Sota and waved

Kosp enjoyed the song

Bullshar kept on working humming lightly. He went to the felled tree then got honey and feathers dropped on him. He roared angerly his eyes sharpening. And he tossed his head his anger great. "Who dare traps my woodland home?"
(somone needs to make him a girl)

Disriva heard a wayward hunted knoth his bow and she few into a rage then went after him senting hornest to sting adn chase him off
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:52 pm

James went into te woods and looked around,a few birds...a doe...He thought if anyone was here to protect the little creatures.He looked around again and ran at superhuman speed deeper Ito the forest

Sarah flew around in the outskirts,seeing an angry....who was that?She hadn't seen him before on the outskirts....had he seen her or were they both strangers?

Amaranth went into the woods for practice.She looked around for a wolf or bear or Something of that nature to practice on

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:59 pm

Disriva saw James just as she was setting more rather unplesent animals on the hapless hunter

Bullshar roared "Who dared do this to Bullshar? The bull ruler?"

Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Sarah couldn't help but giggle softly,he looked like a chicken..

James thought he heard someone and his eyes darted.He looked around to see small animals he hated to hunt
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Bullshar roared and turned to face Sarah "is is you do dared feather a menitar?"

Disriva let the vampire go
Back to top Go down
ak95

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:37 pm

[ i will sign a girl up for him if you want)

Lynn giggled and flew off before she was caught.

Glandur waved back, " Hey, hows it going?" He asked.
Sota tweeted in greeting and landed on a branch, singing again.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:38 pm

James dashed off put of the woods,not wanting a meal for later anymore

Sarah was flying above him,"No,I was just passing by...."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:43 pm

(That woudl be great)

Bullshar heard a noise and threw his ax to land next to Lynn's head "I saw you.. trickster.. i have good hearing and you smell on honny and feather." he stalked at her ripping the ax free and grabbing the girl by the wing "You shall suffer."

Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Sarah watched them,"Dont hurt her!"She said before she could stop herself,se knew the girl was just playing around

Back to top Go down
ak95

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Amanzi sighed, stepping over to Bullshar " Let go of the Pixie, and I'll help you clean up.." She said softly.

Lynn yelped and stayed still, hoping her wing didn't break.

Glandur titled his head " Gemin?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Sarah don't beside Amanzi,looking at the pixie who was in the hands of the man/bull
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Bullshar looked at Amanzi and said "By your wish." He let go of the girl "Do my prank the Bull of the woods girl. The Menitar is not a toy." His grip had been firm but gentle enough to do her no harm

Gemin smiled "hey Glandur.'
Back to top Go down
ak95

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Lynn nodded and flew off as soon as he let go.

Amanzi smiled and cupped his cheek " Thank you.. now lets go to the river.." She said softly.

Glandur smiled and slipped from the tree " Enjoying the woods?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Bullshar nodded "At your wish." he smiled at her. He turned to Sarah and said "I bet parden."

Gemin nodded "That i am."
Back to top Go down
ak95

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Amanzi smiled and took his big hand and led him to the river.

Glandur smiled " How are you Kosp?" He asked, offering a hand.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Bullshar followed Amenzi with gentled strength and risen sprit. Amanzi had always brought out his softness his gentless.

Kosp purred adn placed his paw on his shaking it

Gemin smiled "Kosp said this are going well.'
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Sarah flew off after the pixie did,flying towards the woods.

James looked around,he was bored and wanted to talk to someone,a pretty girl would be nice
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Disriva was nearby James and petting a deer
Back to top Go down
ak95

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Amenzi smiled back at him " you do look good in feathers " she teased lightly.

Glandur smiled " that is good.." He said, giving him a pet before standing straight.
Sota flew over and landed on Kosp's shoulder.

Lynn was sitting down, examining her wing.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Bullshar's ears flattened "Bulls do not need feathers." But his voice was softer than the words implied "we are of fur and power. Not sky and feather." He went to the river and started to wade into the water "i think this is where we met first is it not?" he had a memory for such things.

Kosp purred to Sota

Gemin smiled at Glandur 'I heard your voice."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Givers and Cursed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Givers and Cursed
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next