Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:The Purge:.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

.:The Purge:. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:03 am

Cristina sighed "fine.. have it your way..how in the hell am i going to win enough trust that you talk to me?" she backed off. "I just don't wnat you hurt okay? sorry for heroic tendinces i will leave you be... hope i did not ruin your day...but if you want to talk.. meet me tomorrow at two at the coffee shop.. the nice one. with bullet proof glass." she left her be... hoping she had not totally killed any chance of a relationship with Faith.

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:59 am

Audrey half smiled at theat and then brought her one leg up high in the air and felt it herself. She ahugged and put it back down softly "Meh, its not like im sedusing you, or trying to impress you anymore. Those days are long gone" she said with a half smirk on her lips. "after we go to the garden center want to get lunch?" she asked. Audrey rubbed her foot softly on sams theigh as she watched her.

Riley was looking at his phone *I can test it for you babe* he send and then went right into Beth and watched it in slow motion as she fell "oh my, im so sorry!" he said he said and offered his hand to help her up, and then plannd to help her with the things that fell.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:04 am

Sam raised a brow, "So you don't feel the need to impress me anymore, hm? What if I start acting unimpressed, hm?" She joked as she put imfasis on the 'un' in unimpressed. She grinned lightly and nodded her head, "Sure, anywhere specific in mind?" She asked curiously as she playfully slid Audrey's foot away from her thigh.

Faith sighed an nodded her head softly, she planned on going to meet her, but didn't admit it. She waved goodbye an left off for her house.

Beth wouldn't admit, it hurt her bum a little. She shook her head at his stretched out hand and continued to gather her things. This is why she hated going to the super market alone, or at all for that matter. "It was all my fault, I should have been looking where i was going. Don't blame yourself for my mistake." She said softly as he bright green eyes slowly looked up at him. They weren't a regular color, they were a pale, bright green. They weren't contacts either.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:24 am

Marie smiled *you know i would want that...*

Cristina sighed and went to her own house. "Dam it." she hit the bag. "Ruin it all... and hope an pray she gives you a chance." she sighed and sank against the wall. "Dam it." and worse she did not know why she cared so much about what a girl she just met thought of her. Not with the Purge so close. Faith's number could be up? and for all of cristina's skill she was not yet able to dodge bullets.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:30 am

Audrey smirked and watched her "if that would happen it would have already" she said. Audrey smiled and then sat up and pressed her lips softly to hers "and no, I have no idea where, I just want to have a nice day before the purgr gets any closer and people start becoming targets". Jinx came out of the bed room and meowed before he jumped up on Audrey and crawled up on her shoulder and laid down. He purred and rubbed his head with hers, he was a small black cat with white toes on his left front foot, and white tips on his ears. Audrey had gotten him two years ago on purge day as a kitten and kept him ever since. Jinx did favor Audrey more though and it was clear to anyone he wad her gaurd cat.

Riley shook his head "no no, I was on my phine and wasnt looking" he said and softly leaned down and picked up a few things and held them in his arms "Im Riley by the way"

Carson picked up his phone and called Marrie, he had liked her for years but Rileynwas in his way.... Carson waited for her to pick up smiling
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:37 am

Sam smiled at Jinx and then slowly took Audrey's hand and pulled her over herself. Hoping Jinx caught his balance on the side of the couch. "Tonight, you better not abandon me. I thought I was going to freeze." She whispered as he looked up at Audrey, softly kissing her lips as she looked at her with a light smirk curling the sides of her lips.

Faith had went home and started to clean up the house. Helping it look ordinary and not too "target" like. She feared the purge but kept that to herself. Usually she wasn't hated or disliked. So she felt she had no need to worry.

Beth slowly stood and held her basket out for him to put the things into. "Well, I guess it was both of our faults.." She said as she smiled slightly, shyly tucking her bangs behind her ear before slowly looking back to him. "I'm Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Beth." She said as she looped both of her arms under the handles of the basket. The cans making it a bit heavier than she had initially planned.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:43 am

Marie waited for Riley to reply and drew more sighing as she finished setting down the finished piece. Then she got up and went to the kitchen to throw somethign togther to eat. Her phone rang and she answered it "hello?"

Cristina sighed. and started picking up. Her stomach growled and she cooked up an omelet and dug in.

(changed it)

Last edited by Truetamer on Fri May 10, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:46 am

(Cuty's Carson post was towards you True xD)

Faith plopped down on her couch as the jingling of her dog Mitsie's collar came trotting through the room. Faith smiled and picked up the toy poodle, softly petting her curly hair. "We'll make it through the purge, okay girl?" She whispered as she lay her forehead on the small dogs back.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:55 am

(i fixed it)

Cristina ate the omlets and considered getting a dog..but the kind that might make her feel safe might also make her be a target. Still a barking dog... She slipped out of the house and went to the shelter and soon was adopting a german shepard, sharpi, labrador mix name Sasha. She had been looking for a while and this was the one dog that stood out to her.. protective.. but only barked for a reason and had a great deal of common sense
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:16 pm

Audrey smiled and shifted herself so that her legs were on either side of her hips "well my love we will have to see" she said and smiled. "If i dont sleep again ill probably go relax outside out by a fire" she said withba smile softly as she curled up on her body aoftly kissing her lightly. Jinx meowee and jumped down and laid on Audreys back purring and chewing on the ends of her hair trying to get her to play.

Carson smiled "hey marrie is Carson O was wondering if you wanted to get a coffee with me, lilly and I broke up and well its hard" he said to her softly

Riley smiled "its nice to.meet you, you didnt get hurt when you fell did you?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Marie said "you are kidding? sure lets go have coffee..and you are getting the good stuff nto the cheap stuff you normally buy. where do you want to meet when?" Marie was fond of Carson..but not in the dating way.. he was a friend.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:41 pm

Sam smiled and laughed lightly, "Well I guess you'll just have to wake me up so I can curl up to you on the swing then." She teased as she softly tucked a piece of hair behind Audrey ear and kissed her jaw line lightly.

"My butt just hurts a little." Beth said lightly as a soft laugh slipped through her lips, "But I'm okay. And yes, it's nice to meet you too." The basket was cutting the circulation in her small arms, Beth gently put it down and rubbed the small marks on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:42 pm

Cristina smiled and pet her new dog. Then took her out on a walk well run really... She had a lot of time to kill... and wanted to keep her mind busy.

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:02 pm

Carson looked at the time "In 15? And ya- she just kinda ended it" he said and sat back on the couch he was sitting on "can we go to the place on the corner of hast and loyth?"

Audrey smiled and softly traced her sides withbher hand "okay baby" she whispered and then caught her lips before she got up with Jinx and went over to the bed room.to get dressed. She set jinx down on the bed and he went and curled up on her pillow falling asleep. Audrey wentnover to her closset and looked threw the clothes pulling out a pair of short shorts thatbwere dark washed and with ripps in them; and then she got out her jack danials cut up tank top and pulled it on also. Withbthe shirt the sides of her ribs showered as well as her black lace bra, withbthe hand gun tattoo she had (in the picture)

Riley smiled and softly went to pick up her basket "here let me take that for you"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Marie nodded "i can get there.. no problem. Meet you in fifteen. and we can talk you drink coffee and i have a nice calming tea." She grabbed what she needed and headed ot the car. "on my way now."

Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Sam slowly got up with a playful groan like she was getting older. She headed into the kitchen and opened the fridge, pulling out a water bottle and opening it slowly as she took a sip of it and slowly walked into the bedroom.

"You do- thanks." Beth said shyly as she slowly turned to walk and get a few more things.
"I could carry it if you need me to.. Since I have a few more things to get." She said as she looked at him, blinking her long eye lashes as she held onto her arm across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:32 pm

(Want to skip to where Cristina meets Faith?)

Cristina kept on jogging with Sasha. She went by the coffee shop..even though it was not time...
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:21 pm

( how should I jump in?
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:24 pm

(It's up to you, haha. Drake isn't doing much.)
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Sky bit her lip, checking over her stocks she had bought for the purge. She knew that stores would be out of stock for a while. She texted Drake ' hey, what are you up to?'

Blake yawned, needing something to wake him up and went in search of food and coffee.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Faith was in the coffee shop already, sipping at her mocha latte and playing a game on her cell phone.

Drake smiled at the text and walke out of the mechanic shop, walking towards his house 'About to come to your house after I stop by mine' he texted back.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Sky was more confident on the phone and smiled a little " oh? Did I invite you?" She teased him.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Drake shook his head as he reached his house, 'Do I really need an invitation?'
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:47 pm

(so hayy can we skip to when Faith and Cristina meet?)

Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Sky smirked " well you probably will still come if I say you can't Wink" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:The Purge:.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next