Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:The Purge:.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

.:The Purge:. Empty
PostSubject: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:38 pm

The Purge

.:The Purge:. 6jf4pe
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Sam was in her and Audrey's bedroom getting dressed. She slid on a pair of tight shorts and a flowing tank top with her favorite bands picture on it. She brushed her blond hair out and slid her favorite beanie on as she walked out of the bedroom and got her vans and slid them on her feet, hopping around on one leg to get her shoe on, looking around for Audrey.

Greg was walking the streets of town, a cigarette between his fingers as he took a big puff if it and slowly let the smoke out into the open air. Pressing the butt of the cigarette to his lips again to take another puff.

Faith was working at the local cafe, washing down the tables as she leane over them to get them clean. She tossed the rag into the bucket and headed to make a customer a latte like the requested whenever she passed their table. She smiled an nodded.

Drake stood in his kitchen looking threw the fridge for something to eat, he found an old moldy sandwich and nearly barfed, tossing it into the trash before grabbing the bag of ham to make a new sandwich that didn't have green gook all over it.

Beth kneeled onto her knees as she searched threw her garden for any weeds, picking them gently by wrapping her delicate fingers around it. Her house was in the quiet area were no one usually passed and she could just hear the sounds of the dogs barking.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Cristina was out on a run... she was nervous at the purge was happening soon... was her number going to be up this time? She bit her lip. She had lost her family already from the last one... she shook her head and focused on the present.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:33 pm

Faith finished up her shift and clocked out, hanging up her apron in the kitchen and pulling her hair from her long pony tail. She slowly stepped out of the cafe, digging through her bag for her house keys and nearly walking straight into Cristina. "I'm so sorry." She said softly as she looked at her with bright blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Audrey was out in the back garden of there small home with her feet curled under her on the bench. The canopy of vines and flowers she created a few years ago blocked the morning sun from hitting her, She sat peacefully with her hot cup of tea sitting next to her on a table, and her join between her lips. Audrey had woken up a few hours ago, before the sun had even come up and came out here. She was still in her pajamas; which consisted of a pair of silk blank mini shorts with lace around the hems of it, and a tank tops that hugged her curves and bra less breasts. The birds bathed and chirped near her as well while had there morning get together in the bird bath. The back garden was a peaceful place with a fire pit, swinging bench, a hammock and plants and flowers making her's and Sams own personal Heaven where they could get away from the world, not one could see them and they couldn't see anyone.
~~
Riley walked out of his house and walked down the street towards the local corner store. He was out of milk and craved to have a bowl of cereal but what was one with out milk. HE took his time though and let his feet drag across the ground thinking about the up coming days.
~~
Alexis sat in her kitchen and smiled softly, she turned on the morning news and the countdown was in the corner. She knew it was all for a good reason the of the Purge, and she knew in the up coming week to stay out of peoples way and stay under the radar. She was more worried though this time cause she wasnt just carring for herself any more but her baby to be.
~~
Carson sat in the park and looked over the people who walked passed in there every day busy lives. He shook his head and watched at how they hardly had time to even take a moment to relize how lucky they all were
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Cristina smiled "no worries..i should pay more attention to where i am going." she found herself checking out Faith "i am Cristina by the way." she offered her hand.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:41 pm

(Only gonna play the ones I'll get replies to at the moment.)

Sam stepped out of the back door and shook her head as she smelt the crisp scent of the join. She moved over the bench and sat down next to Audrey. "You bitch." She said sarcastically with a smile. "You didn't tell me that you were gonna roll one right now." She said as she reached over and gently snagged the joint out of Audrey's lips and took a big huff of it, softly blowing out the smoke. The smoke that seeped down her throat floated around her lungs as she coughed just slightly. Something she always did since her body never really adjusted to the taste.

Faith slowly let her hand descend out to Cristina as she shook her hand softly, "Faith." She spoke lightly and quickly as she was in a rush to get home. She never stayed out too long in fear that she'd bump into the wrong person and be their target for the purge.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Cristina figured it out but was not sure what to say "you know fear turns them on more right? It makes you prey...only reason i know.. is my cousin... she was scared all the time... and died."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:48 pm

Audrey looked at Sam and smiled at it "I didnt feel like sharing" she joked softly as she closed her book and set it down on the table and then picked up her cup of tea and took a sip before she handed it over to Sam to see if she wanted any to help with the cough. "I was hoping it would help me sleep a little, I've been fully up since 4 this morning and tossed and turned before that" she said leaning back on the bench and swung them softly with one of her long smooth legs, still though she was not tired but was getting quiet hungry with the munchies.
~~
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:54 pm

Sam looked at her for a moment as she handed over the lady bit of the joint and took the tea, taking a small sip as the warm liquid moved down her throat. "Do you think it's becuse the purge is in a few days?" She asked softly as she placed a delicate hand on Audrey's thigh and rubbed lightly with her thumb, crossing her legs together as she pulled them onto the swing and watched Audrey.

"M-me? I'm not scared." Faith fibbed as she looked away and bit her lip, watching the people walking in their upperclass walk like they extent worried about the soon to come events. Everyone was worried. Anyone could die. She knew that.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Audrey looked at her and shrugged softly, the purge never really bothered her so she didnt see why it would now. "It never bothers me so no I dont think so, I think its just one of those nights" she said and smiled and reached her hand over and took a strand of Sam's hair and twirled it between her fingers. "How did you sleep?" she asked her softly "I didnt wake you at all did I?" she asked her
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:00 am

Sam smiled lightly and nodded her head just slightly, "You woke me a little, when I got cold and went to curl up against you, and you weren't there. I panicked a little, then I heard you stump your toe. So I knew you were okay." She said with a soft laugh as she smiled and leaned over, laying a soft kiss along Audrey's lips as she leaned her shoulder against her chest a slight bit, not too hard to hurt her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:06 am

(made another)

Cristina said said "well not going to connor you.. but..um.. if there somepalce we could drop into..that is a bit more out of view.. and you would feel safter?" she wanted to keep on talking to Faith..

Marie was in her room drawing.

(So cuty can Marie be dating Riley?)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:11 am

Audrey smiled and wrapped her arms aeoi d her waist softly "I could habe broken my toe, that bastard of a chair leg gets me at least twice a day" she said then laughed lightly "my point being if I would have broken my toe I wouldnt have been alright". A smile grew on her face as she pressed her lips to the top of sams head "You would have been the one taking care of me"

(sure if you want)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:11 am

(want to rp them?)
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:15 am

Sam grinned and laid her head against Audrey's shoulder an let out a soft sigh as se smiled widely. "Oh whatever. Don't even blame the innocent chair, just because you don't watch where you're going nor do you memorize where things are except for your weed whenever you want it." She teased as she shifted her blue eyes to look up at Audrey, watching her face for her reaction to her playful words.

Faith cleared her throat, "Um, sure.. I'm not sure were we could go there. No where too secluded." She warned lightly, scared to be alone with random people, and didn't let them know where she lived. Not with purge day so close.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:22 am

Aurdey looked at her and raised a brow "hey now my flaws are few so if you would not mind letting me keep them, and might I add I share my love for weed with you so... Shush" she said and picked up the joint taking a long drag from it before ahe blew it out and put it away. "and I do remember where a lot of things are for one our bed"

Riley took out his phone and walked down the street texring marrie *morning babe, how was your sleep?*
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:24 am

Cristina tossed her her hands "look i know better then to be alone with someone i don't know. But you are sending out enough signals to have every so called wolf in a HALF mile want to target you. "It is best to not be in crowds but you don't wnat to be alone i got that... now about about we have i don't know Coffee... never thought it would be this hard to try to talk to a pretty girl long enough to see if she is really your type." Cristina was just about ready to give up and just set her cards on the table.

Marrie said *sleep? sorry was up half the night.. got an inspiration...i think i lay down at 1am. only to wake an hour ago.*
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:28 am

Sam laughed and slowly stood, stretching her stiffened bones as they popped lightly and she playfully moved her butt towards Audrey and laughed as she nodded her head and slowly headed towards the house, gesturing for Audrey to follow with her agonizingly slow walking.

Fairh scrunched her nose lightly and slowly backed away, "You know what, I'm just gonna go." She said and turned, taking brisk steps towards the back road that lead to her house.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:35 am

Audrey watched her and smiled softly. She caught up to Sam and playfulled smacked her butt as they walked in the house together. There house was small and cozy since the two of them really didnt need to much room. Audrey walked into the kitchen and put her tea cup in the sink and turned smiling at Sam. "what are our plans for today?"

Rey smiled and answered *whats the insperation?*
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:39 am

Sam softly squealed and jumped when her skin tingled from Audrey's hand makin contact. She walked inside and slowly sat down on the couch and propped her feet up on the coffee table and leaned her head back over the back of the couch to see Audrey. Her long hair stretching as far as it could. "Well, what do you want to do my beautiful and amazingly sexy girlfriend?" She asked in a playful voice as she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:42 am

Cristina swore. "Dam it." She sighed. "and if i follow it looks like a am some sort of stalker..." but she could not leave her alone... every freaking signal Faith was sending out was just making want to help Faith..protect her and she had just met the girl. So nearly helplesssly she followed Faith and quickly caught up with her "look can we TALK just long enough to pretend that the Purge is not looming and making me wonder who i know is going to die? Flirt with a pretty girl and hope to god that she is either bi or lesbian?"

Marie tested back *the usual you.. drawing the scene when safe haven when whats her name the female lead kissing the shop owner.. wish i could remember their names... *
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:45 am

Aurdey looked at her and smiled, she leaned forward on the counter before she shugged "well my amazingly sexyness has no idea at the moment" she saod with a smile "well i did want to go to the harden center down towl and look for some plants for the back yard". Audrey lifted herself up and walked over to the couch and sat down putting her feet on Sams lap.

Riley looked at the phone *ohh I see* he said tl her as he got into the store
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:47 am

Marie sighed *but somehow it turned into how our first kiss was...with a differnt background...does this mean i am horny?*
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:58 am

Sam softly rubbed her legs as she sat down. "Ew, they're getting prickleh. You need to shave babe." She teased with a laugh as she thought about the plans, "That's fine by me, I don't mind either way." She said softly with a smile as she softly continued to rub Audrey's leg, teasing at her thigh.

Faith looked at her confused, "Well I don't like how pushy you are being, it's scaring me just a bit." She said rather bluntly as she crossed her arms as continued to walk.

Beth was at the store, looking through the canned foods. She was stockin up for when the purge came and she was stuck in her house for a whole day. She looked up at the shelves and didn't see where she was going. She accidentally bumped into Riley and dropped all of her goods and falling on her rump. Tears forming in her eyes as she feared what he would say. "I'm so sorry.." She peeped lightly as she scattered to gather her things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:The Purge:.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next