Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Amaranth nodded and curled up in the bed
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:23 pm

Sapphire whimpered in pleasure and squirmed a little at the pressure of his swelling.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Draven nuzzled her a little and nipped her back climaxing again

Royan cuddled her
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Amaranth snuggled into him,then herd a knock at te door.Who was it?No one knew about this place except the three.Her sister said she would be gone for a Long time
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Royan was tired "who is it?" he asked groggily
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Amaranth shrugged and slipped on her panties ,bra and his shirt,"I'll go see."She staggered into te living room,ten to the door and opened it,and there stood her sister,her mate,and a child at the door way.The first thing that came out of both the sisters mouths was"Who the h3ll is that."Amaranth,looking at her mate she guessed and her siste looking towards the bedroom door,she couldn't see him but could smell him,in human form
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Royan sniffed "Your sister?" he called and quickly pulled on pants after dwars. He went to lean on the frame "Seems this place is popular. How about an introction?" he moved offer and offered his hand to the male "I am Royan mated to Amaranth." he moved with the lazy air that just about shouted 'i belong here' and in some ways he seemed to take up more space then he was allowed too.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:59 pm

The male's eyes were wolfed and sly,as if he ha just come from a fight.He shook his hand with a strong grip that said 'step out of line and I'll kill you'Te male said back,"I'm Casper,mated to Olivia."Amaranth and her sister Olivia looked over at the two,seeing the tension the little child,a girl loved behind Olivia's legs."What the h3ll is that?!"Olivia sternly asked,seeing the wrap on Amaranth's shoulder.Te two were so mean to eachther an always getting in each other's business,but they loved eachother.Amaranth didn't answer her question but said,"None of your fu(king business."Jeez Amaranth hated her sister right now
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Royan sighed "Amaranth lets not teach cubs words that they should not learn yet love... besides judging from smell this place has been frequented by both of you." he stretched slowly " He was clearly unfased by the hand shake. he slowly turned his head to Olivia "that matter has been dealt with to the sasifaction of both parties." He saw the sisters were not getting along "So here is the money winner "how are the arragements going to work... we were here first but i am not thinking that you have other lodging in the territory as i don't remember you in the pack meetings. Are you memembers of this pack or just traveling though?"
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Casper replied before Olivia,as he promised to deal with things other than her sister,"Members.We left for a while."The girls gave each other nasty looks."But we're back now and actually own this house."He flavored over at Amaranth who flicked him off.The little girl just stared at Royan,as he seemed to know how to figure things out.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Glaired* over at her
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Royan paused "I see." But he noted no few things of Amaranth's here. "Have you reported your return to the Alphas? It would give us time to straighten things up and collect our things... to transport to my place." If they refused it would tell him more "Mind you the betas might be good as the Alpha is being with his new mate."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:35 pm

Amaranth looked at the terrified little girl while clasper responded."I was planning roadster we settled in.Actually,you don't have to leave.It would be...okay if you guys stayed,there are two parts of the house anyways."Amaranth looked at Casper and glared,he needed to stop playing his little game.Olivia looked at Amaranth,"Yea it'll be good for us,get close again."amaranth rolled her eyes
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Royan knew something was going on... "This is not just your house is it... Ameranth lived here too didn't she..." he made it more of a statement. "So here is my question. How come i a long term member of this pack have not heard of you, your mate and your daughter? I knew she had a sister but i was under the impression she had left a while back... and had no knowledge of her sister mating." He said "I just need to know....i am the writer of the pack newsletter. And i need to know what knews to give.. the threes return? the sister's return with her mate and child or so on."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:13 am

Sapphire nuzzled him as much as she could, her wolf a little annoyed though that she couldn't get with pup, knowing she would have if her human hadnt taken the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:54 am

Amaranth cleared her throat and answered before Caser even thought about doing of saying anything because his posture told her that Royan already crossed the line with him."I think we shouldn't talk about this right now."She looks at Olivia,"You three can go in the other section,there's more space anyways.But I don't want you in my fu(king business all the time."She looked over at Caser,didn't say anything but went wolf eyes instead,Caser knew what se wanted to say,and looked away
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:44 am

Draven bucked into her rocking slightly

Royan shrugged and wwas silent now
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:29 am

Sapphire panted and shook with mini climaxes.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:58 am

Draven filled her up
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:02 pm

Sapphire yipped at him, her wolf satisfied at her mate's dominance and care.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Draven thrust a few more times then finished insdie her
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Sapphire was shaking a little, tired from the mating and struggled to support him.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Draven pulled out of her and nuzzled her
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Sapphire nuzzled him before laying down, panting and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Draven nuzzled her back "you are amazing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next