Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Royan went wolf eyed "Well on this he can... i witness the neglect myself. not to metion i took a recording..." he pulled out a small hidden camrah and a recorder "It will give proof... enough to put them in doubt." Royan was ferious. "no one should treat the cubs that way. and if they rejoin the pack then they and hte child are in Woosely's control now anyways.. and you can pull in blood claim."

Draven smiled and took them home and lay her in bed "you know you are so sexy.." he purred and rubbed a little he was hard again
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Amaranth for frustrated again,"I told the story out of order.I knew they were doing that first,I tried,then my mate died"
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Sapphire moaned " you are hard again?" She gasped, looking up at him in wonder. He was truly unsatable.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Royan paused "he killed your mate...." he grew even more angry. "that is something done on pain of death.. no killing pack members allowed."

Draven smiled "you make me this way."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Amaranth looked at him,"no one knows if he did it not,but he was with him and refuses to say what happned....did I forget to mention that's his brother?
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:46 pm

Royan nearly roared with rage. "he may have killed his brother." he said in a soft deadly voice. "I think we are moving into my house yesterday and we can tell your sister that we are giving them a second honeymoon if you must but teh child comes along. i ain't no slouch in a fight... and i don't fight fair."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Amaranth just layed back down and closed her eyes,he still wasn't getting it.If he tried to take her like amaranth did,he could kill him too if he really killed her mate
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Royan said "Besides it he does kill me and it is for the same thing that your mate died for it would be close enough to proof that it won't matter... and Woosely could act and destroy him."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Sapphire peeked down at his member, blushing " what are you going to do with me now that you have me here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Amaranth said,"You don't know how much more that would break me."Rhen she just tuned everything out and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Draven said "Take you of course."

Royan sighed "no i don't but i don't like to see a child so neglected and not do anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Amaranth didn't even hear him.Her mind flooded with thoughts.Then she just blacked out,into sleep

Anna only slept for that short time.Then gt up and very wuietly tip toes to her mother an father,who were fastens in the blankets trying to now relax,"Mommy Im hungry."She whispered
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Royan sighed as she feel asleep. He lay beside her but sleep was a long time in coming.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Casper was asleep but Olivia was barley awake,"Bot now Anna."Snna hadn't rated scenes yesterday morning,"But mama Im real real hungry."Olivia growled and told her to ask amaranth of Royan,then shoved her out of the room.Anna,who was now crying because she thought her mom didn't like her pattered to the bedroom and peaked in the door
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:41 pm

(you are having a lot of typos.... can you try to cut them down.. it is making your posts hard to read)

Royan was still awake thinking
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:43 pm

(Woops yea sorry.)

Anna slowly and quietly went over to the bed and tapped on Royan's shoulder,"Uncle Royan."She whispered,not wanting to wake her aunt who might be as her parents called it 'fussy'

-------

https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=63
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)   Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking Through The Night (Mature Scenes)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40