Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House of Hell

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ak95

House of Hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Lynn giggled and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Jakob moaned. "Youre making it very hard not to rip your clothes off, you know," he said, kissing her neck.

NIcko set the sheet down in front, and leaned back against at tree. "At this rate, we're not getting it back to the house by nightfall."
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Sky frowned " well we can leave this out in the open, it could rain!"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Jade made a soft sound but was silent after that. She was scared but did not want anythign to do with them.

Lily smiled "How about you play with her until she answers Peter?"

Lorian exploded as well jetting hard

Cristina cried out and came hard twice

Drew smiled wrapped his arms around her

Rilia said "maybe i want you to do that." she said softly... she wanted right now... and ached
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:42 am

Peter smirked " that I will.." He said and slid his face down to her breasts, licking the tips. " your name.." He whispered, before sucking hard on them. His had trailed to her bud.

Sam moaned and went limp, sated.

Cody swore and bucked in deeper.

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:08 am

Jade shuddered and finally spoke "Jade."

Lorian was tooo

Cristina cried out and writhed
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:38 pm

Peter smirked " there you go me little Jade.. Now Lily gets to play with you.." He said kissing her tips once more and his hand pinched her bud before he got off.

Sam fell asleep soon after, tired out.

Cody held her hips still as he continued to take her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Lily smiled and moved over to Jade and ran her hand over her entance

Jade shuddered and tried to pull away

Lorian culred around her

Cristina writhed and shuddered
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Peter smiled and watched them, petting them both as he did. He had many plans for this girl and hope she at least wasn't a virgin, or it would be a lot of pain for her.

Sam pressed into his warmth.

Cody slammed deep, hitting her womb and swelled more.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Lily smiled and pushed her hand into her and started taking her... pushing hard and fast.

Jade shuddered and tried ot pull back. She did not want this.

LIly smiled and sucked on her tips as she took her iwht her hand

Lorian smiled and ketp close

Cristina came had
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Peter was also there to make sure Jade didn't over power Lily. But he doubted he could as Lily had to keep her body in top shape to handle him so much. He gripped Jade's hair and leaned down, giving her a fierce kiss.

Sam shifted in the morning, feeling his morning wood poking at her back. She had gotten into the rhythm and she turned slowly and slid down to take him into her mouth, sucking him softly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Jade did not kiss back or respond to the kiss in any way

Lily found Jade spot and teased it finally foceing out a small gasp

(forgot one)

Lorian groaned as he woke up to her taking him with her mouth
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:32 pm

As she gasped, Peter thrusted his tongue into her mouth, rubbing hers roughly. He slid a hand down to her breast that Lily wasn't sucking and rolled the tip around.

Sam looks up a him before going back to her task, sucking hard and long each time.

Cody bucked in hard and came as well, moaning her name.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Jade let out a small sound as she tried to force Peter's tounge out of her mouth. SHe bit down. Her tips not peaking.. she felt like she was being raped

Lily kept it up wanting ot get her to teh point she would respond

Lorian groaned and hardened more swelling

Cristina cire dout and came again
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:43 pm

Peter grunted and moved a hand to her jaw, squeezing it hard so she let go of his tongue. His finger pinched harder and harder, trying to show her if she resisted she would be in pain.

Sam felt him leak a little and lapped at it before she climbed up and took him into her lower, riding him slowly, her lower a vice around him.

Cody bucked a few more times as he released.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Jade cried out a little in pain and stopped trying to bite his tonuge.. she did not like pain..and saw that resiting only got her hurt.

Lily was finally getting Jade both wet and tight and was having fun fingering her

Lorian groaned and bucked a little

Crisitna went beyond vice tight on him
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Peter stopped hurting her as soon as she let his tongue go, which went right back to twirling around her mouth. His fingers started to gently roll her tips around again, her body would react soon enough, even if her brain denied the pleasure.

Sam gripped his shoulders and rolled her hips and she bounced up and down on him, tightening.

Cody swore, having to withdraw quickly or he would have to take her all over again.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:59 pm

Jade hated this... she was being raped and tried to not go along with it.

Lily hit all of Jade's interal pleasure places starting to build her up and get her body to react.

Lorian groaned and bucked ot meet her

Cristina shuddered milking hte air now
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Peter smirked as he sat her tips begin to harden " more my lily.. " he whispered, he knew Jade was almost at a climax and almost at her breaking point.

Sam cried out and began to speed up as she was getting closer and closer to her climax.

Cody grabbed a fake and slammed it into her to get her completely sated. He turned the vibration on high and started to ram it into her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:10 pm

Lily smiled and sucked hard on Jade's tip as she rammed and teased her spot.. finally Jade could take no more and came hard.

Jade shuddered gasping as she came. But she tried to reject her own reaction.

Lorian groaned and bucked hard

Cristian cried out and bucked and writhed
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Peter smirked " let me get a toy Lily.." He said and grabbed a double sided fake. He gave it to lily " take her and I will take you " he said, his hand sliding to her butt, pressing at the hole there to show her where he would take her.

Sam gasped and ground her bud into his pelvis as she went, starting to shake as she was on edge.

Cody slammed it deep, his member twitching and he knew he needed another go.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Lily purred and pushed the double sided into Jade then rode it.. so that both of them were bing taken

Jade started responding and cried out tightening and coming again

Lorian rammed her hard

Cristina came hard twice
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:26 pm

Peter slid behind Lily and poke his tip at her rear. He didn't like lube and she was use to that. He pushed in deeply until he was flush with her. He then tilted his hips and withdrew before ramming into her, causing her to slam her hips against jade's and slam the fake in deep for both of them.

Sam gasped " master.. Oh master.." She whimpered, needing his violence to get a climax. She bucked wildly, shuddering, desperate.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:29 pm

Lily cried out at the usual bit sting of the lobeless member. At least he was more slick from taking her before. She let him control her movments and take Jade

Jade shuddered crying out and tightening. She arched a little... now her body overruling her mind

Lorian started to be rough and violent in her to get her to come

(cody?)
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:36 pm

Peter started to go faster, ramming over and over, the fake slamming over and over into both of them. " come my lily.." He commanded as he pulled her hips to the tip of the fake, knowing her body would grip tight to the tip and allow the rest to go deep into Jade.

Sam shuddered before crying out and clamp around him, a flood of cream poured from her.

Cody flipped her and pressed against her butt " I need you here.." He whispered, his hand still taking her lower hard with the fake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell   House of Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Hell
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next