Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My story's prologue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My story's prologue  Empty
PostSubject: My story's prologue    My story's prologue  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:25 pm

What do you gets think oboist the Intro?

Prologue

26 years ago the government secretly made genetically engineered superhumans for war uses. 100of us were made in the experiment. They conducted painful, cruel tests on us, to test our limits, with in six months, half of us died. Then we broke out, and spread world wide. Little had we known that we had trackers on us. They found us in weeks, and had to punish us. They spent the next year constructing an area called The VIO. They gave us six months to get use to The VIO. The VIO was ten miles wide and had an electric force field surrounding it. Ever year Xantana's best bounty hunters, warriors, and fighters come in and try to kill us. 20 of us are left.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: My story's prologue    My story's prologue  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:18 pm

umm that is alright.. but perhaps fluff it out a little bit more..
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: My story's prologue    My story's prologue  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Id say add a bit about who 'we' are, and how they escaped, about their time in the lab, ect;
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: My story's prologue    My story's prologue  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Oh that's makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: My story's prologue    My story's prologue  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:14 pm

and why such a sever punishment was chosen... if they were created for war i doubt they would dump millions of dollars away because of one escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My story's prologue    My story's prologue  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My story's prologue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental Phoenix :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: