Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle of Earths Core

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Battle of Earths Core Empty
PostSubject: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:30 am

In this RPG you can be ether a human,a werewolf,a vampire,a human half werewolf,a human half vampire,a demigod,the child of a demigod.The story is about humans living there normal lives when one day all the power on earth shuts down.People start to search for an explanation and soon groups start to form.The groups found dark caves leading to another world with in are world called Earths Core.There were creatures of all sorts living in Earths Core.One of the groups found out that the creatures of Earths Core had cut off the power supply to the world for unknown reasons.The group tried to reason with the creatures but they were told to leave.When the group refused to leave most of them were killed but few escaped and told the world what had happened.The creatures soon were known as beast.soon the beasts started attacking earths people and the groups who first sought to find the power vowed to fight for the power and became the Rebels and the hope for The Surface.A war began and went on for centuries and with in the centuries towns and a Government was made.The Government told the Rebels they would handle it and demanded the Rebels left the war alone but the Rebels did not listen and gained the Government as enemies.Join the RPG and decide if your with the Rebels or the Government or worse Earths Core
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sign up form   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:33 am

Here is the sign up form

Name:
Creature:
Weapons:
Team:
Team Ranking:
Personality:
Description:
Picture(Optional) :
Other:
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Name: Lunitta (Little Moon)
Creature: Demigod, Daughter of the Moon Goddess
Weapons: A sword glowing with the light of the moon that turns from her bracelet.
Team: Rebels
Team Ranking: ahhh, Deputy
Personality: very sweet, yet outgoing. She's never going to back down on you, and is often tired from staying up at night to see the moon.
Description: Has stormy grey eyes and silver hair, fair skin. a little short.
Picture(Optional) : Battle of Earths Core 1184162286_InvisableAnimeGirl
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/I/IS/ISH/ishami/1184162286_InvisableAnimeGirl.jpg
Other:
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Name: White arine
Creature: demigod, daughter of athena
Weapons: .... ( something?)
Team: , will post in a sec
Team Ranking: leader
Personality: rpo
Description:
Picture(Optional) : coming
Other:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Battle of Earths Core 28qugjc
white is a the rebel leader, no one has taken the role. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Silver12 are you going to sign up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Yup and any one who reads this can call me Chasey if they'd like.Also there are multiple rebel groups but if your part of group one and your the leader then your the one who gives orders to all of the rebel groups including other rebel group leaders Wink

Name: Tetra Eden(Call her Tetra)
Creature: Demigod, Daughter of Poseidon
Weapons: Sword,daggers,shield
Team: Lone Shadow Rebel group 2
Team Ranking: Leader of the Lone Shadow Rebel group 2
Personality: RPO
Description: She is a brunet with camo pants and white tank top and on some missions wheres a camo jacket
Picture(Optional) : Later
Other: Her family died except her father
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Name: Ryuji Karausaw
Creature: dragon/ human demigod
Weapons: a fisherman's spear, coral blade
Team: hmm not telling yet
Team Ranking: smile* obsover inteligence
Personality: thoughtful, wise, clever, misterious, slow to anger but when he does it it like the raging sea
Description:
Picture(Optional) : Battle of Earths Core 276159_100002902713223_755280_n as human *http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/276159_100002902713223_755280_n.jpg* Battle of Earths Core Or as dragon *https://2img.net/h/i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj144/Basilisk_Blue-fire/or.jpg*
Other: favors his father's side

Last edited by Truetamer on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Can you post the links? I can't see them
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:23 pm

i changed it so that the links show too. does that help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:53 am

Yep
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:13 pm

good...
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Thinking I'm gonna either delete this, or take it over, if the chick who made it doesn't do something with it. What do you think, Tamer?
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:40 pm

i think pming her to be sure then waiting a bit then freezing it.. untire you get an answer... delete it or taking over is a bit... agressive...
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:40 pm

I dunno, i'm just tired of people making files on here and then never getting on.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:59 pm

well i am going to remind the person i got.. she most likely forgot as it was not started...
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:08 pm

ohh. ya, i forgot who this was on howrse. the person who made this rp. is that sad or what?
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:42 pm

well it beast me. this one is new to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Earths Core   Battle of Earths Core I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of Earths Core
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental Phoenix :: RP Setups :: PG 13 Setups-
Jump to: