Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Without Hope

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Your on a island. You don't have any clue as to how you got there, but your there. There are no towns or anything, not even roads, the place has never been touched by humans. And it still isn't. You remember being human the last time you checked, but since you woke up, you realized you were some sort of animal. Little do you know, you have become a shapeshifter, and the ones who made you that way have put you on the deserted island to 'put you away' until your needed. So now your mission is this: Learn to control your powers and destroy the organization who made you this way.

At first, all of the Shapeshifters change whenever they get really emotional. Any emotion can trigger their change. Anger, Happiness, Fear, anything. So be careful, learn to control it, and protect yourself. Before they destroy you.

This is where we will RP Without Hope.
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Evangeline padded slowly towards her shack. It'd been a long day for her, fixing up her little shack in the woods, and learning to hunt in her strange new surroundings. The day before, she'd woken up on this island, having no memory of her past but a smell that reminded her of a hospitals, and a bright white light that had faded to blackness. She'd hoped to find someone else her that could help her, but had found nobody. Glancing around, she stepped into her shack. She had learned almost everything she could about this place, which wasn't much. Sandy beaches, a rainforest covering most of the island, with rocky pools near the southern end, and a small desert type area in the west. Angel yawned. Guess I'd better get some sleep, she thought, laying down. It was only morning, she could tell, the sun shining through the trees was still to the west. I've been working all night Was her last thought before she slipped into oblivion.
Back to top Go down

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:47 pm

White groaned and opened her eyes. There was a large white cat I front of her, she turned a ghostly white. Feathers poped out of her arms, and she turned into a bird. She stretched her nine foot wingspan, forgetting about the large cat.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Evangeline, hearing a noise, jumped and opened her eyes, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:04 pm

White Tryed to run she hadn't known how to fly yet. After about five minutes in endless flapping she fell from the sky and saw a human? Was it? She came around and saw that it was.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Crozen was in the form of a salty. He really did not mind. He sat on the bank drinking up the heat of the sun. He was hungry but he knew the salty would find them food. There had to be others around, even if he had not found them yet. The salty's content lazyness stole through him. He had always liked lizards but his aprisiation for them grew as he became one. the salty knew food would come to it. All he had to do was bask and wait. The crocodile always got its meal.

Shi heard the sound of a large bird adn looked up. She half sheled her eyes and spoted the bird half flaling half landing. She wondered fi she should catch it. She pulled off her jacket and strung it up to try to have the poor think land on it "This way birdy this way." But the consern and excitedment turned on her and she shifted into a tiger. Her soft words turned ot motherly cuffs.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Evangeline, facing the facts she probably wouldn't get to sleep until that night, with the noise around, stood, shifting into her clouded leopard form, trotting towards the beach, hoping that there were others like her around. The last thing she wanted was a bunch of straight animals as company. All they though about was food, and few other things. Jumping over a log, Evangeline landed softly and silently, ducking under the low hangign fronds of a bush and heading out onto the beach.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Crozen ya his great maw. He then closed it and slid into the water. He dove under then moved to rest at the surface. wating for a deer... for food to come.

Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Evangeline trotted to the edge of the surf, her clouded leopard half itching to bolt from the waves. She dropped her nose down to the water, sniffing for any trace of oil, or sign of human existance, but all she could find was the smell of salt, and fish. Sighing, she walked back up the beach, her paws leaving deep prints in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Crozen was hungry but his croc was patient. Food would come. All creatures must come to drink in time. He waited as time flowed on.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Evangeline trotted along the trees, heading back to her little hut near the stream. It was time she finished that up, and took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Crozen heard someone come... but it was no deer. Then he saw it.. a cat. Would it drink? But that cat did not belong here.. was it another like him. Crozen drifted to the edge and crawled out, slapping his tail on teh water
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Evangeline came through the bushes, yawning. She saw Crozen and hissed, automaticaly jumping up and grabbing a tree branch with her paws instinctively, pulling herself up and looking down from her perch at him. Part of her was surprised she'd managed to jump so high, but she guessed that was part of being a clouded leopard.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Crozen seemed to laugh at that. He slapped the ground with his tail and moved under the tree. He peered up at her. Then he moved to embrace his human side. It was a much slower process than shifting into the salty. His massive head shortened and fattened he reared up onto his hind legs and his tail retracted. His formidable clawed short legs became longer less powerful human arms tipped with stubby weak nails. His cracked armor scales softened and turned pink weak human flesh. He was clothed in pants made of crocodile hide and not just any crocodile hide but the very same kind as his shift. and lastly his teeth became that of a weak human's.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Evangeline felt herself relax when he shifted into a human. Then excitement coursed through her veins, making it nearly impossibly to sit still. Another one like her! Retracting her claws from the bark of the tree, she jumped to the forest floor, landing gracefully and silently. She willed herself to be human again, feeling her sharp claws and heavy paws turn into thin fingerd hands, and her grey and black pelt retract into her skin, leaving her with only a tangled mop of blonde hair atop her head. Unlike Crozen, she didn't have clothes like that of her animal, but rather a tattered dress, what she guessed she must've been wearing before she arrived at the island. It still bothered her how she'd gotten there though. Had she been in a shipwreak? A plane crash? But there would've been a plane, had there been a crash. And she'd already searched the island. Not one sign of human existance. Now there was her shack, but otherwise, trees and plants.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Crozen said "hey.. looks like you are like me. Except you turn into a cat and me a saltwater crocodile. I am Crozen what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Evangeline nodded "Clouded Leopard." she corrected. "And my name's Evangeline."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Crozen smiled "So Angel how long you been here?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Evangeline shrugged "Nearly a week. You?" she asked, stepping under a tree so her eyes were shaded from the sun streaming through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Crozen paused "about 5 days. So i guess you were here first."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Evangeline shrugged "No wonder I couldn't find trace of anything. Are you the only one?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Crozen shrugged "I don't know but you are the first i met. But i have swum around the island and it is pretty big."
Back to top Go down

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:18 pm

White went over to the two humans, ( Cozen and Eveangeline) with caution.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 pm

(wait i thought White was with Shi .. you know white was falling and shi went ot catch her and shifted...)
Back to top Go down

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:21 pm

(oh really??? Ok, I'll go read it again Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Without Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope   Without Hope I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Without Hope
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next