Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whispering Plains (Horse Play)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:17 pm

S-
Kanchana glanced up at Shiloh and flicked her tail.. she was ready to mate now

Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:31 pm

S-
Shiloh bared his teeth at the stallion again, giving him an annoyed snort. He didn't want any stallions within feet of his mares. He lunged at the stallion and bit at his neck, warning him off of his herd. He smelt the mares heat and knew it was time. Yet he wanted the stallions clear first.

O-
Alana slowly laid down on her side and rolled.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:33 pm

S-

Kanachana lifted her tail signaling her readyness..

O-
Zekar watched carefully for other stallions, well wanna be stallions
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Azeri stayed back from the fight and stayed wit the mares, she knew he just wanted to help protect them. However this close to breeding season and with mares already going into heat, it wasnt going to fly at all. She stepped back and walke doff a bit from the others and leaned her head down grazing on the grass that was around her hooves. She saw Kanachana and snoted at her before she walked up with her ears pinned a little warning her. THis was not the time to be flaunting how in heat she was at all with another stallion this close an another watching from the trees. After she gave her warning she went back to the spot to graze
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Zetta walked along the grass as she grazed and flicked her tail already coming into heat. She had not ever foaled yet, and this was only her first or second time going into a strong heat. She along the plains of grass before she lifted her head and looked around
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:37 pm

(Sorry I had to ask hayybabyys are you taking about Shiloh doing that to shadow?I just wanted to know)
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:37 pm

(Yes, lol. He's the only one near (: )
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:39 pm

S-
Kanchana sighed and gave up.. but she wanted Shiloh to mate with her... but still obeyed..
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:40 pm

(Oh sorry:/)

Shadow neighed and backed away from the mare when he but at her.He wasn't going to leave and wanted to mate at least one of the mares.He neighed and reared a bit.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:44 pm

S
Azeri looked at her and perked her ears back up as she walked along the grass and grazed on the lush taste of it. HEr eyes stayed on the mares making sure they all stayed close to one another.

O
Zetta walked still and lifted her tail a bit in the air as she heat smell wafted threw the wind and around the meadow
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:47 pm

S-
Shiloh was getting frustrated, he warned the stallion one more time by pawing at the dirt. He then lunged his weight at him and bit his neck sharpies before turning and backing his rump towards him. His ears flat against his skull as his tail swished aggravatedly. He was going to kick.

O-
Alana slowly got up and shook off her fur, bobbing her head with a whinny.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Shadow neighed and backed away from him but he woul be back later.He neighed and trotted off and into a small patch of trees

Ash grazed on a small patch of grass and er tail flicked in the wind.Her amazingly strong heat sent waved through the air
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:56 pm

s-
Kanchana sighed and grazed

o-
Zekar moved over to Zetta and nuzzled her
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Azeri walked along the grass line that was on the rocks, she was carefuly where she was stepping. She lifted her head and looked over to Shiloh and then looked at the Stallion going off. She nicked to Shiloh and walked off a bit flicking her tail as she went to a small ridge a little off from the rest of the mares, but close enough that they were still protected.
~~
Zetta looked at him and nickered nuzzling him back as well for a second
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:07 pm

S-
Shiloh pricked his ears and slowly trotted over to her and nibbled at her mane playfully. He spoke softly to her, bickering and perking his ears towards her. His eyes closing for a tied moment as he massaged her neck. He opened them again to watch the surroundings and other mares.

O-
Alana trotted along the meadow, not paying attention to the stallions.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Shadow trotted off but went around to the other side where all the mares were.He could still be seen but he just grazed.

Ash also grazed.Shen she got refill she shook off and muddled some of the other mares
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Azeri looked over at him and rubbed her softy nose over his before she nipped at his neck in a loving way her ears perked forward, she was in heat but tried to keep it descret rather then the other mares. She nicked softly to him and flicked her tail a few times before he bumbed her rump to him softly.
~~
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Shiloh could smell her, her scent enticing him as he slowly moved around to her rump as tucked his nose under her tail, taking in her scent an letting a deep nicker come from his throat as his lip curled against his nostrils. He pranced around her a few times, member sliding out as he showed off for her.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Azeri watched him and nickered back, she lifted her tail and flicked it a few more times for him before she moved it up and to the side ready for him. She pranced for a moment impressed by him and shook her head with a small whinny.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Shiloh stood tall and proud as he slowly moved over to her rump and pressed his chest against it, resting her. He slowly mounted her and gripped her sides with his hooves, sliding into her as he groomed her whithers and started to rock his hips into her.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Shadow stayed with the other mares and sort of watche oer them as he grazed happily.His jaw hurt but he would be okay with medicL attention

Ash just grazed and nuzzled other mare

Strum
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Azeri snorted a little and shifted her body so that her legs were more spread out to brace him, she arched her hips up as well so he could get in easier then if she hadnt
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Shiloh trusted his hips deeper inside of her to make sure that she would have his foal. He thrusted once more before stiffening and releasing, laying his head on her back as he groaned.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Azeri breathed hard and looked over towards him and then looked back to the feild, finally going to be able to have his foal...
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Shiloh slowly pulled out of her and came up beside her, nuzzling her neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispering Plains (Horse Play)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next