Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whispering Plains (Horse Play)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  Empty
PostSubject: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Sturm Herd Territory
 Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  Tumblr_mm3cufKt9f1r63dn3o1_500

Ozean Herd Territory
 Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  Tumblr_mm3ctvGmk11r63dn3o1_500
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Shiloh had his small herd up on the top ridge, his neck arched high an his nostrils glaring in hopes to smell more mares around. He nickered lightly to his lead mare as he slowly approached her and nudged her flank lightly. It was breeding season soon, so he was on edge as it was. He shifted into a soft trot as he moved to the top peek of where they were and looked below himself, around at all the other animals and looked around for the other herd or stray mares without a herd. He let out a soft whinny to any horses near by.

(Not gonna post Alana til I know who her lead stally is.)
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Azeri looked over at Shiloh and nickered to him, she flicked her tail lightly after he had nudged her before her head leaned back down to graze on the lush green grass. Within her bones she knew spring was here, and the foals were to be born early mid summer. She walked along the ridge as she grazed before she lifted her head again and walked slowly over to Shiloh. She nicked and rubbed her head to his neck in a greeting before she looked over the high ridge at the lower meadows below.
~~
War like usual was wondering the plains, far enough not to be a threat yet to Shiloh but close enough he could smell the mares and see them from the distance. He knew breeding time was coming soon, and he planned on snagging his own mare from here and take her as his own.

(same here im going to wait with my other two)
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Shiloh let out a soft sigh and leaned his head over onto Azeri's neck and lightly nuzzled her soft fur. His nostrils taking in her sweet scent as he gently and quietly nickered to her. She was the mare that had always been in his herd, surprisingly, though, they had never bred to one another. He did plan on breeding her soon, and wouldn't have a doubt that she would give birth to his foal.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Azeri nickered back to him and rubbed her soft nose against his chest, she flicked her ears lightly and looked around for a moment at a few of the mares acting up a little more. She snorted and then moved to go see what was going on stepping down the ridge, if anything Azeri was the more motherly mare towards the mares in Shiloh's herd.
~~
War had stepped closer and watched as a few the mares saw him. He could see them and there lead stallion clearly but, he was hidden from his and the lead mares view from now. Glad the wind also was blowing away from them so he was going undetected as he scanned over the mares smelling the pre heat smell wafting threw the air.
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Shiloh snorted softly as he followed behind Azeri, noticing the mares uncertain behavior. They were acting strange.. Like something had spooked them or got them on edge. He stood up tall and still, his rippling muscles in time as his ears peeked forward as he scanned the area. He snorted and penned his ears at his mares, forcing them up on the tall ridge so it was easier to protect them. His ears stayed laid back until they all responded to his commands.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 pm

War watched at he started top catch one, slowly he slunk back and before he was seen by them he was gone like a ghost in the shadows. he was always near them though watching from some secret angle waiting till there guards were down.
~~
Azeri lead the mares up to the top of the Ridge and looked over them making sure they were all there before she herself started to calm and looked over at Shiloh. Her usually soft calming whinny came out as she called for him to follow them up
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Shiloh's ears slowly perked forward as he looked at Azeri, he slowly drug his hooves as e made his way to stand behind his mares. Still on guard. His icy blue eyes still focusing on the bushes and anywhere another horse or predator could be hiding. He didn't play when it came to predators, that was his most serious time is where he and his mares were threatened.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:14 pm

Azeri looked over at him carefully before she lifted her head and sniffted the air, she could smell nothing but the mares and her stallion. Slowly she moved over towards Shiloh and rubbed his side to sooth him a little, if she could,
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Shiloh loosened up a little as he felt his lead mare at his side. He nickered to her lightly as he shifted back away from her. Tossing his head o let her know to stay where she was, he was going in patrol. He leaped down from the ridge and sniffed at the wind, his ears shifting back as forth as he listened for any noises.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Azeri looked t him and bobbed her head softly as she stood with the mares ontop of the ridge, she nicked soothingly to them as she looked over there meadow keeping an eye on the horizon as the rest of the mares spread out a little but not far grazing on the lush grass
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Shiloh snorted lightly and penned his ears for intimidation as he creeped slowly though the woods, watching for any movement in the trees. The wind not helping him out on that part. He let out a grunt, warning anything that was around.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:27 pm

(where are the Ozen horses?)

Zekar moved in the plans looking down at his herd
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:28 pm

(Are they just now getting into the heard because that's what I'm posting.Smile)

Ash was trotting around on the mountains and eating a small patch of very long and green grass.It was breeding season so she could be smelled from miles away and he was in hear
------

Shadow was trotting around the mountain as well.He smelled for mates or maybe a male to fight,maybe just for fun,or maybe to fight for a mate.He reared on a ledge and neighed loudly
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:31 pm

Azeri lowered her head and she to grazed on the lush green grass that was down by her hooves. She flicked her tail getting rid of some of the flies that had handed on her rump. She snorted softly annoyed with them. Her head shot up at the sound of the other Stallion and she looked at the Mares that were there then down at Ash whinnying for her to come closer to them.
~~
War stayed well hidded from view and stood still not minding the warning at all

(there in the lush green meadow)
Zenyatta walked threw the grass and flicked her tail. her almost white coat stood out a bit more then most. She walked along grazing mind her own business around here
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:33 pm

(i think we need a away to tell which horses belong to which herd)

Zekar moved over to Zenyatta rubbing a little against her
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Shiloh bulked up quickly an pinned his ears back tightly. He darted up to his mares and herded them forward, he wanted to get them into a more open area so he could keep watch on each and every one of them. Not wanting to lose one mare this breeding season.
--
Alana noticed Zekar and slowly made her way over to him, softly bickering as she was spooked a slight bit with all of the commosion of stallions around.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Zekar tossed his head a title welcoming Alana
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Ash looked at her for a moment and she thought about going over.She shook a bit because of the flies and trotted up to her,nudging and nuzzling her as if he already knew her.She wanted to make sure she was a good mate and not one that wanted to fight,like herself
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:42 pm

(sorry I meant to put Shadow for Azeri)
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:45 pm

(sorry let me redo that then)

Shadow looked at her and neighed,trotting and slightly galloping to her.He sniffed and flicked his head at her.He fizzle her rump a bit and pranced around her,nipping a bit
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:49 pm

(Miss me, Azeri is Shiloh's mare. So you'll have to challenge him if you want her Wink from now on, can we please out the herd name about our posts like-

Sturum

Sjsnsosbsisneisbdidhe postyy.

Okay? (: )
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:50 pm

(i am lost who is in what herd?)
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:53 pm

(Okay,

Sturm- Shiloh, Azeri, and Miss Me's Mare. Then they have a few bachelors following them that aren't important.

Ozean- Alana, True's stallion, and Cuty's mare. They also have some bachelors that just cause drama.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:54 pm

(Yeah sure and I know he was just doing that to let her know he was a demanding stallion ands he would have to know if he was to be with them.Im really sorry if I did something you didn't want me to:/)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Plains (Horse Play)     Whispering Plains (Horse Play)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispering Plains (Horse Play)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next