Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Is Just The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:36 am

Drew laughed "just perhaps..."

Shurn shifted as well and nuzzled her "you stated bady?"
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:48 am

Rose smiled and lifted her shirt to show her flat belly, but no abs " I am off to a good start.." She joked and put her shirt down.

Snow nodded "'mmmm.." Was all she could answer before she dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:06 am

Drew said "I think so."

Shurn smiled and slept beside her
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:30 am

Rose smiled and went upstairs.

Snow snuggled into him.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:33 am

Drew went with her

SHurn slept close to her
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Rose turned to him " well I'm going to take a shower and change.. I'll find you once I am done.." She said.

Snow kept close to his warmth.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Kel smiled happily and got up and walked over to wards him carefully
~~
Piper smiled and wrapped her arms as well around her waist holding her close to her body
~~
Aron barked softly at her and nuzzled her neck happily,
~~
Aries moaned and kept bucking her hips over his taking him deeper inside her body
~~
Natalie smiled and rubbed his shoulder softly
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Cody snarled and swelled bigger, getting close to his knot. He rolled her tips.

Ryan kissed her neck " the food should be here soon.."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Aries moaned and kept going harder now and pushing him in deeper. She cried out his name and tightened around him more as she came as well spilling her cream over him.
~~~
Natalie smiled "thank you" she whispered softly
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Cody snarled and howled, swelling to his knot and gripped her hips to slam deep into her womb.

Ryan smiled, he really wanted to take her right now, still not calmed from before, but he knew she needed rest and food before he could risk taking more blood from her.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Aries moaned and leaned forward on to him as she kept moving her hips to encourage him to keep going
~
Natalie could feel the want in the air from him so tried not to test anything, not wanting to make it harder
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Cody snarled and rolled them, his eyes flashing. He started to slam hard into her, his knot stretching her as he pulled back his hips.

Ryan got up when the servant came and she set it on the table " eat up.." He said.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Aries cried out loudly each time he stretched her and gripped his back hard racking her nails down his skin snarling with the pleasure. She spread her legs wider and let go of his hand with her one hand and brought it to his sac and rubbed it hard and fast before she broght it to her own bud and rubbing it so he could have something else to watch as well.
~~
Natalie stood up and walked over to the table and sat down "Thank you very much" she said softly
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Cody snarled as he watched, pulling out even more , slamming in against her womb wall each time. He held back his climax, enjoying the show.

Ryan nodded " no problem.." He said and laid back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Aires snarled and moaned she pulled her hand away and gripped the ground under her tightly
~~
Natalie crossed one leg over te other and slowly ate her food
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Cody continued to take her like that to build up a massive climax for both of them.

Ryan closed his eyes and listened to her eat.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Drew nodded "I am going to do the same

Duric wondered what she was going to do..

Sylina shivered just a little as she kissed a bit harder

Lusia nuzzled him back

Shurn kept close to her
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Maera headed back in the building, entering the room quietly, putting the bottles in the fridge. She'd drank one on the way back. She then sat down on a chair and waited for Garrett to wake up.
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Taylor moaned and felt her climax building even more as she moaned a little louder
~~
Natalie had not relized how hungry she was untill she had sstarted eat, It was amzing how hungry you get after 2 days with one meal
~~
KEl walked up to him and softly wrapped her arms around him and gave him a hug
~~
Piper smield into the kiss and matched her deep kiss
~~
Aron smiled and walked over to his den and motioned for her to follow since it was growing dark
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Duric smiled and hugged her back softly. He went soft inside. He wanted to kiss her but was almost afraid to ask. "would you be alright if i kissed you?" he asked her softly weighing his words. his tone was slightly hesitant... as if he was not sure of her response.

Syline kissed her hard and deep.. losing herself in it... she fell into a more submissive roll... this fetl so good.... she lost track of her surroundings... something that just did not happen anymore.

Lusia followed him eagerly. "coming back home...with you as YOUR mate...and with Shurn's blessing." she was giddy
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Kel didnt know and was stunned that he had asked her but she nodded softly and waited for him to take the next step. Her eyes looked into his softy and she stepped closer to his body
~~
Piper pulled her closer to her body and ran her hands softly up her sides
~~
Aron smiled and wagged his tail at her comments "your forever going to be my mate now" he said happily
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Duric smiled softly even tenderly and slowly cupped her face with one hand with a featherlight touch and kissed her with tenderness... gentle asking, with suprosing softness and gentlness. his other arm gently slid to the small of her back kepting her close with another featherlght touch

Sylina respond and moved closer kissing a bit harder..her hearrate picking up. She shivered just a little at her hands.. yet leaned a little into them.. she felt touch hungry

Lusia smiled "and you will forever be MINE." she sounded uncommonly smug and proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Rose nodded and slid into her room and undressed.

Snow curled around him.

Garrett mumbled nonsense in his sleep.

Cody wanted her to be screaming and begging for a climax by the time he was done with her.

Ryan saw her eat " I'll have to feed you more often.. I forget how often you feed.."

Serena cried herself to sleep that night, she didn't want to be married to a man, she hadn't been with one intimately in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Drew went to his and cleaned up and relaxed

Shurn smiled and kept her close
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Kel smiled and pressed herself closer to him and caught his lips with hers staying in ther deeper and long embrace
~~
Piper kissed her awhile longer before she pulled away "we shouldnt" she whispered to her softly
~~
Aron wagged his tail "and I'll never forget it" he said to her as he crawled into the den
~~
Aries moaned louder and gripped at his shoulders digging her nails in once again her body tightening and milking him tightly
~~
NAtalie laughed and smiled slowing down "at least twice please" she said to him and found herself once again thinking about Serena and the crapes she would make her in the morning before she woke up....Her heart ached for her in those moments turning away from Ryan
~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Is Just The Beginning
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next