Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Marri smiled and quickly thrust her tongue into her channel and flicked inside her. She was loving her sounds and enjoyed the taste of her cream

Melody shuddered a little as she slipped her tongeu into his mouth and explored some.. she was enjoying this quite a bit perhaps too much
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Riley cried out as she felt the diffrent feelings inside her body, arousing her even more inside
~~
Andrew smirked and did the same as they kissed
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Marri made a happy sound and pushed her tongue in deeper and licked her walls of cream

Melody shuddered a little amd moved closer to him
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Sitara smiled softly as she slowly kissed back lightly and softly.

Randall smirked, "well, you could put more of you on me." He said in a sexy tone as he bit his lip and looked at her.

Leah was getting weak as she came again and moaned out louder than before.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Sarah said "how would you suggest me doing that?" she was intrested in that for sure. She moved over to him "tell me?"

Malon slammed in deep inside her and swelled more so that he could come inside her. he NEEDED too. and so he started a hard pace
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Randall slowly kissed her chest, "You could put your scent all over me, sec is a good way for that. Rubbing your body on mine and making me smell like you're temptation." He said as he softly latched onto her tip as sucked on it.

Leah screamed out in pleasure as she arched her hips towards him and leaned her back over the side of the hot rub, her body aching and feigning for more.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Sarah shuddered as he sucked "that sounds very nice right now." her voice husky

Malon pushed deeper and swelled more ramming her spot. her noises making his swell nearly ready to come
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:20 am

Randall grinned as he kissed back up her chest to her neck, his member already erect and ready. "Does it now?" He tease with a smirk.

"Oh Malon..." Leah moaned out, her voice cracking and gasps and moans coming from her each time he hit her spot. Her walls squeezing him.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:09 am

Sarah shuddered "yes it does."

Malon groaned and bucked harder coming just a little into her
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:18 am

Randall gently picked her up, slowly sitting her down on his member so it teased at her. "It does.. I agree." He smirked and kissed her lips lightly.

Leah slid her hands around his back and gripped at his skin, her body starting to grow weak and helpless.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:21 am

Sarah kissed him back happily and shuddered as she settled around him. She wrapped her legs around his waist to try to get him deeper inside her.

Malon bucked harder hitting her womb wall and jetted into her but was still far from done
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:27 am

Sarah was on top of Randall, so it gave her more of a feeling of dominance. He kissed her deeply and passionately as he groped at her breasts.

Leah "Malon.. W-we aren't using protection." She studdered quickly as she reached heavily and gripped at his skin.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:32 am

Sarah shuddered moaning feeling powerful from being over him. Her wolf felt pleased with how he was letting her be dominate. She kissed him back purring as he groped her. She settled more around him milking him

Malon paused "you are not on the pill?" well it was a bit late for that. "I have soem spermicide back in my room." and he could pull out now before he did more inside her
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:39 am

Randall slid his tongue between her lips and softly locked it around hers, his hands sliding down to her hips and holding her in place as he bucked a few times just to get deeper inside her.

Leah chewed at her lower lip and looked at him, nodding her head as she slowly tried to stand and her legs were too weak. The pleasure had some how made her legs too numb to stand.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:45 am

Sarah shuddered and arched to meet his buck. She opened her mouth to him. her arms slipping around him.

Malon pulled out of her and then helped her stand "We need to cover up enough so i can get over to it... i don't want you pregent from the first one."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:54 am

Randall held her hips down tightly as he gripped at her sides, kissing her hot and deeply as he continued to buck into her.

Leah nodded her head, "yeah.. I don't want to be." She murmured a she slowly stepped out of the hot tub by holding his arm.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:57 am

Sarah shuddered moaning and kissing him hard. She tightened around him. rubbing a little against him wanting him to smell more like her. She twisted her hands in his hair to hold him him close to her

Malon gently held her arm and slipped them back into the state that they could go inside. "next time tell me if you are not on the pill. there is something i could have taken to make sure i could not have sire chilrend. or condoms to help out." He paused "or course that takes a bit more planning then happened.."
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Randall slowly shifted them so he was on top of her, the dominant roles switched as he penned her down deep into the bed as he started to thrust his hips hard into her, his body pressed tightly to hers.

Leah listened to him and nodded her head, "I'm sorry." She said lightly as she found a towel and wrapped it around herself so it looked like she had just taken a dip in the hot tub.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Sarah moaned and submitting readily to him... she cried out and bucked hard. she kissed him and bucked her hips some

Malon did the same and said "well the sex was mostly unplanned... so i should have asked.. i just assumed but then found you were a virigin." he hugged her a little
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Randall thrusted deep as he hit her spot rapidly.

Leah smiled lightly and hugged him back, nodding her head as she walked down to campus. A few guys trying to sneak a peek under the towel.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Sarah cried out and tightened as he hit her spot

Malon glared at the offending guys.. who quickly moved off to be busy doing something else
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Randall smirked, "Louder baby girl." He whispered as e thrusted deeper and rammed into her spot.

Leah pressed close to Malon, showing him that she knew she was his.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Sarah cried out louder and arched moaning and digging her nails into him.. she arched

Malon felt a strange happy satisfiaction with her being close to him. He slipped his arm around her in a slightly possissive way. And the rest of the guys made scarce
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:27 am

Randall smirked as he started to sweat lightly on his forehead, grunting softly as he continued to buck.

Leah smiled softly and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:44 am

Sarah shuddered again and moaning his name

Malon smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings   Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Lust & Flesh Cravings
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next