Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stalking Through The Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Camille nodded, following quickly.

Woosley jumped at a vampire as straight war broke out, all around vampires and wolves locking in battle.
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Cleve rushed on calling to a two fo his aids.. he was worried.. soon they heard sounds of a fight and he was engraged.. some of his younger foolish vamps had joined the others. he let out a hash cry "Get out of that fight you fools! we are not waring with wolves. Any who wish to fight will meet death by my fangs." he turned into his full vampire form. Fangs exposed and bared his face engraged and power buldged off him in wavles

Livviri whinned waiting for Woosely to come back
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Camille ran after him, her hair whipping in front of her when she came to a stop, watching with wide eyes. Coven buisness seemed overly complicated to her.

Woosley trapped down a young vampire and looked at Cleve, his ears pinned. He snarled to show his feelings about this situation.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Cleve was ferious and the air itself darkened "Get off of that wolf or i will rip your head off myself!" he snarled.. when the vampire did not move fast enough Cleve was suddnely on top of him ripping the vamp off Woosely and throwing him into a tree breaking it in half. "Who lead this attack against MY rules?" yet already he had singled out the leader "I said we were not waring with them now or ever. Woosely has keep the contract that i formed with his father. I will not let you breach it due to your own misguided hate." he advanced on the younger vamp "what have you to say for yourself? Do you disagree?" his voice soft dark and almost gentle... in other words when he was at his deadliest.. he was tottally enraged. And he wanted to punish the fools in such a way that he would not have to move again for a long time.

Livviri let out a soft howl asking for what was happening
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:37 pm

(woosley wasn't trapped down. He trapped one down.)
Woosley shook out his fur and growled slightly at Cleve in anger, his ears pricking at the sound of his mates voice, whimpering slighlty in relief that she was okay. He lifted his nose and howled back.

The younger vamp glared silently. "These mutts couldn't keep a contract if it ran right underneath their paws."

Camille looked at Cleve with wide eyes, pulling her coat closer around her, looking at the wolves nervously.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:09 pm

(oops i misread it)

Livviri was relieved and sang to him again

Cleve snarled at the younger vamp. "This is why you are still wet behind the ears." he said "i think you need to give me some good reasons on why i just don't kill you here and now. Think quickly cause if you are too slow... you will wish you died by the wolves." he glanced at his watch or at least appeared to but he had marked every vampire in the area. If one moved in a way he did not want.. they would die where they stood.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Woosley sat down, watching the vampires warily while howling back to Livviri, telling her he'd be home soon before shifting human, unharmed, though a bit dirty.

The vampire glared at him. "You wouldn't kill your own kind," he said.

Camille watched silently, leaning against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Livviri howled she would wait for him

Cleve just seemed to smile. Then the next moment his arms around twisting the young vampire's neck as he wispered "Wrong answer try again. Last chance." Cleve had no problems killing those would would make his job much harder than it had to be. His name said so as well Cleve the Cleaver.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:16 pm

The vampire tried to pull his hands again, but said nothing.

Camille watched, an eyebrow raised.

Woosley crouched slightly, his ears pricked.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:58 pm

(did i mis any of your posts int he others)

Cleve just seemed to shrug and hte next thing the vampires head rolled away with a soft crack. "SHould have said somthing." He looked at the rest of the young vampires "This is what happens to those who willingwilly and knowingly break my decrees. I am no vowbreaker and none will make me one. You have been warned... the treaty stands." Cleve knew what he was allowed to do in the vampire world from his rank and this was well in his rights. "I will not have you endanger my clan from bitter foolishness."

Livviri waited more
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:48 pm

(Not that I've seen so far....)
Woosley shifted human, folding his arms over his chest. He looked unharmed, safe a few scratches and a rip in his shirt. "I don't like the stink of vamps on my land, Cleve."

Camille yawned, and stood up straight once more. "He's just taken them off," she pointed out gently.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:29 am

Cleve sighed "I know.. i was goign to meet with you to warn you over my clan might soon war with another.... and some hot shots were whinning about wolves. but it seems i was informed of the hotshots enthusiasm a bit late." he shrugged "But if any hot shot goes after your pack feel free to hunt htem.. just make sure you send me the body for desposal." he said "I think a few of the younger ones forget how powerful wolves can be... and how it is best for obth sides to have peace. think of them are half grown pups in need of a lesson that it is best not to tease a mother bear with cubs."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:12 pm

Woosley frowned. "Still. My mate is expecting cubs, what am I to do if I can't expect her to be safe even on my own grounds? Please, just control them Cleve. I don't think I could control myself if she got hurt."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Cleve's eyes flashed "I see that must be what stirred up the hotheads so much... it seems i will need to make a few more examples.. to prove to them that it is not worth risking my ire...." he bowed "I will see ot it as our treaty demands... " he turned to Camile and said "it seems others need ot learn what you know." he sighed "i hate having to be busy." those who had been in his clan long or knew his history would be shuddering or making sure they are not the ones who were making a mess... because it meant Cleve was going to make some heads roll.

Livviri waited for Woosely
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Woosley nodded, shifting to a wolf in silence, barking at the others, who melted into the trees like ghosts. He turned his eyes on Camille and Cleve for a moment, before turning and bounding into the trees.

Camille nodded sadly. "I hate seeing people die. But I see why it's needed."

Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:20 am

I was thinking of jumping back into this rp, would one of you kindly shorten what has happened, I think that I only had really two characters and one I didn't rp.. And both were female and tamer was the mates to them..
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:51 pm

(Lets see.... Woosley and Livviri mated, and now Livviri's going to have cubs. Camille and Cleve met, but they're not mates they're just sort of friends at the moment. Some young vampires attacked the wolf pack, and Cleve and Camille came, Cleve stopped it, and the wolves left. Right now, Camille and Cleve are talking, and Woosley's heading back to Livviri.)
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm

( okay thanks! Tamer, what do you think we should do with our characters, start up again making up a story about what they did while this was all going on?)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:24 pm

(Well i can't remember who they were so we can start over or make up a sotry either one)

Cleve sighed "now to go back and be busy..." he led her back

Livviri waited for Woosely
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:25 pm

(Look in the sign ups...)
Camille followed.

Woosley ran through the woods back towards home.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:30 pm

(looks like Gear and Clove or Ghost and Saphire )

Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:26 am

( yeah, so I remember that sapphire was pregnant.. And clove I think had just mated gear or something..)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:40 pm

(so lets keep it that way)
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:24 pm

( start where we left off? Or fast forward them a bit?)
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:24 pm

(we can fast forward a bit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking Through The Night   Stalking Through The Night - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking Through The Night
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next