Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Is Just The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Khaleesi smiled "of course" she said and walked out of the room.into the kitchen she reachdd up and got a few glass and the filled them with a rich blood, before adding vodka to her own and rum to his. she make sure thatsylines was pure before walking back out.

Natlaie knew her very well and smirked turned on more by her ways. She did as she was told and sucks on her tipps tugging the ither ine softly bwteen her thumb ans fore finger
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Syline relaxed again "That is...nice..."

Duric said "Then i will keep you into my care until either there is a willingness or until your clock stops from the pass of time."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Tyson smiled " do you have a place to stay?" He asked.

Selena snarled and arched, bucking and tightening around the fake, making her have to buck harder to get it to move.

Rose sighed and looked down, she didnt way to be a prisoner.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Khaleesi smiled and walked over "here you go" she said to syline with a sweet smiled then walked over to Tyson and handed him his drink before she sat down herself and took a sip

Natalie moaned and bucked her hips harder rolling her hips a bit more
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Syline shook her head."i don't." she took the blood and drank it

Duric said "You are a human in the vampire's and werewolf's world. I could just kill you but that would not be wise. In my care none may lay hand on you nor harm you... you belong only to me. And i take care of what is mine. But i do not put a hawk in a birdcage and expect it to sing.. nor clip a birds wings and expect it to forget the sky. You are a prisoner only as long as it takes for the bond to form. and i be asured of your sense."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Tyson nodded " well I don't think Druic will mind.. You can stay in the guest suite.."

Selena felt her spot be brushed and gasped , bucking hard and cried out as she climaxed. She withdrew the fake with her then moved so the fake was at her mouth.

Rose looked away still, she didnt want to be a vampire.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Khaleesi smiled and nodded "He wont mind i'll say your my guest theres nothing to worry about" she said as she smiled she leaned back on Tyson a little back to the way she had been

Natalie looking at Selena for a moment a little confused. Selena had showed and taught her everything she knew in bed.

Aries looked threw the pack for a moment before she stood up and stretched shaking out her coat flicking her ears lightly

Aron stood where he was keeping his eyes on Aries making sure she didnt get into trouble
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Syline said "He hated Duric said he was... too human... but i know some wolves wear sheap's hide and the stronger the wolf the better the hide. Would i be... safe here? Safe from him?"

Laris moved over to Aron "So your beta now. Sorry about Shurn... but he likes to... tease."

Shurn sighed "So she picks a pup that is garenteed to annoy me.. that is like her."

Duric said "You are here to remind me of what was.. humanity so that i do not become the pure Beast that is in my blood and nature. To see someone who is frigile yet lovely in their strength helps me keep balance in place of a changed ones former life as a human." he said "Because of that...i will not force the change on you. Nor will allow another to do so. But i need a yang for my yin. or yin for my yang."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Tyson nodded " you will be safe, Druic is a very powerful old vampire.."

Selena smiled " open up and feast on our shared pleasure.." She said, her finger blocking the hole so their cream was held inside, the member pressed against Natalie's lips.

Ross's stomach growled " may I have something to eat?"

Snow smiled at Shurn " she is in her rebel stage." She said softly.

Cody stretched out under a tree's shade.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Khaleesi nodded and agreed with tyson as she pled her legs up on the couch getting mkre content as she sipped her drink.

Natalie looked at her and smirked softly she moved her hand and then took the member in her mouth and bobbed her head taking it deeply but then reached her hand up and rubbed her bud and movinf the member a little

Aries looked over ay cody and smiled carefully she got up and walked over to him laying down "sorry about my brother"

Aron looked at her and smiled "its find and im pretty sure he wasnt teasing" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Sylina nodded "Okay."

Duric smiled "name the food."

Shurn sighed "She has been there for the past 7 years. no sorry the past 10 years it just got much worse the last 7." he sounded very put upon

Laris said "In his own way he was. His humor is weird. He was testing you.. and frankly even if you did challange him... often he just toys with them as they can't land a claw on him. Until they get the point.... he rarely gets really serious.... and he has a thing for tormeting strong willed wolves." she sighed "but it is pretty amazing how seriously he took you, to the point he made you have to pick from backing down or challanging him... that means he sees potential in her... and eventually threat." she grinned at him "That means you must be wicked powerful. for all his 'pups'." she looked at him "So... that means you must wipe the floor with most wolves."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Khaleesi smiled "wonderful, you may stay in my wing if you wish and like I said I will say your my guest and you will be treated with up most best care" she said to her and smiled

Aron looked at him and raised a brow slightly. He looked over at Shurn "So dose that mean im to do his dirty work?" he asked watching him "while he plays good guy im bad guy?" he said to her not so sure what she ment by the last parts
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Tyson smiled and drank some of his rum " you make a good blood rum my dear.." He said to Khaleesi.

Selena started to ride the member a little. She gasped and moaned " sweet little Natalie.."

Rose bit her lip " what ever there is available.."

Snow smiled " she is trying to push her limits with you.." She said and titled her head at him " why don't you show me around these parts.. I haven't seen much of it.. Only if you like though.."

Cody smiled " it is alright, haven't had much excitment in a while.
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Khaleesi smiled "thank you, I learned from my father" she said and took a sip of her own drink before she handed it to him "try some" she said and smiled lighty

Natalie smiled and held it withbher teeth a little so that she could ride it. She took in the sweet cream ru bing herbud faster and harder and then withbher other hand trailed it softly along her butt cheeks

Aries smiled "I've had enough for the both of us so its perfectly ok with me"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Sylina nodded "Okay." she could always run if she had lied to her... but Khalesi sounded honest

Laris shook her head "No it means he knows you can hold your own in a fight and are a warrior. Shurn does his own dirty work... i think he enjoys does it.... he likes playing the Big Bad Wolf. So no worries. But what i meant is that you must be powerful."

Duric said "itallion sound good?"

Shurn sighed "i know she is doing that... of course that was after i spent 15 years growing fond of her." he said "things might have changed but i know one place that has not... "

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:51 pm

Khaleesi smiled at her softly "If yoy want I have some clothes you can pick from if you want to get i to other clothes" she said to her softly

Aron laughed "ohh I see, and well I didnt hd down this area while he was gone by being a push over" he chuckled "The vampires are growing stronger each year"
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:01 am

Tyson took a sip of hers and chuckled " I'll have to get you to make another for me after.."

Selena moaned and bucked , giving her loads of cream.

Rose nodded " Italian is good.."

Snow smiled " show me then.." She said.

Cody chuckled " that's fine with me.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:06 am

Sylina said "i do need..clothes... " she looked down at hers "These are old." Her relaxion was starting to acceft her voice and she fell into an accent

Laris smiled "Well you keep them back... "

Duric smiled "Then it will be that." he called his favorite buttler "Two pastas... "

the butler nodded "yes sir..." he bowed and left to get them

Duric said "i woudl fix if for you myself but i accionally ruin boiling water."

Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:14 am

Khaleesi smiled "of course" she said and smiled at him.beforeshe carefully stood up patting his leg "Ill be back, unless you want to come" she looked at Syline "come with me my dear" she said and walked towards the staircase

Natalie smiled and softly pulled away for a moment to catch her breath taking the fake and thrusted it deeply into her swirling it around

Aries smiled at him as she laid there carefully "you sister seems to have warmed up quick"

Aron smirked "i can manage that"

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:21 am

Syline moved with Khaleesi. She relaxed more once they had left

Lanis said "want to go on a walk... alone?"

Shurn smiled "Then this way."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:25 am

Khaleesi smiled and walked up stairs towards the wing she stayed in and her room where she could get her somerhing to wear

Aron nodded "of course" he said and smiled
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:37 am

Syline followed her and saw her fancy room "You have a palace... for wing?" She shook her head "YOu nobles are strange folk."

Lusia smiled "Then lets go."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:04 am

Khaleesi smiled "you will get use to it its your home now" she said and walked ibto the room with her showing her the closet "pick what ever yoy want out"

aron smiled and nodded as he walked along side her towards the foreat
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:15 am

Tyson chuckled and watched the two girls leave before getting up and going to his own wing. He found a book in the library to enjoy and went to sit in his room.

Selena bucked hard twice before she climaxed " oh! Oh! Natalie.." She sighed, withdrawing from the member once she was done and smirked " want to see what else is in this chest?"

Rose giggled a little " I find that unlikely.."

Snow smiled and happily trotted after him.

Cody watched Snow go " she isn't my sister actually, we kind of just met up in our travels.."
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:19 am

Natalie looked at her and raised a brow "babe you have more toys then a boy at christmas" she said lighty but then pulled Serena close and kissed her deeply for a moment

Aries looked at him "oh, I would have never known" she said "you seemed related"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Is Just The Beginning   Blood Is Just The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Is Just The Beginning
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next