Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Givers and Cursed

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Givers and Cursed - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Disrivia said "No blood has been spilled in the woods. I have the 'taste' of his power... and he has spilled none. for no blood now enriches the wood... nor death that follows."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Aeternus nodded,"Oh..."He liked how he had this power,"So...would you like to come over sometime?"Wow.Did he really ask that?
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Disrivia smiled and before she could stop herself said "I would like that." then flushed had she just accepted a date? But somehow she did not mind... her home had accepted him... and so things were in his favor
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Lynn went out to fetch some water.

Glandur went to find a large shirt and smaller sweat pants and handed them to her before leaving his room to let her change.

Amanzi kissed him back askingly, pressing against his side.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Aeternus smiled,"Great."Now he was quite happy.He already liked her and he had told himself e woul protect her like she was his mate.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Gemin quickly changed but she could already feel the differnce and well she could smell him on the clothes... "i am decent."

Bullshar slowly deepened the kiss. His arms gently wrapping around her as always careful with his strength

Disrivia liked that smile on him. She glanced at him under her lashes. She felt kinda warm inside...
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Glandur had changed himself, smiling " I'll get us some tea.." He said.

Amanzi smiled, slowly climbing onto his lap to press against him more, kissing him deeply
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Gemin slipped out.. but his clothes were a bit too big for her. "That would be great."

Bullshar groaned as she did that and his reaction was impossible to hide from her. he kissed her back a bit more demanding and much deeper. One hand cupped the back of her neck to keep her close...
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Aeternus smiled and flushed some,"So....what do you usually do around here?Besides protecting the hearth.

Sarah got bored and flew around the woods,flapping her beautiful angel wings.

James went into the woods and looked for something to cool,it wasn't for him although he might get himself a little something because of that stupid girl from earlier

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Disrivia normally would not answer that but decided to "to prepare to become a Hearth." When my people fade or die... we become a Health... "

Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Aeternus looked down an nodded,his mate became one."Oh..."He was going to say she didn't have to me one....
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Disrivia said honestly "The doe... the doe was your mate in her past life... she told me to trust you."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:29 pm

Aeternus looked down and tended greatly.He didn't know....he gulped a little and nodded,"Oh..."He didn't say anything else or move
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:44 pm

Disrivia glanced down "She said... that you would not hurt me. And to tell you that she was happy... and wanted you to be happy too. She said she was okay if you fell in love again and moved on." she glanced away. "Sorry." she was nervous now and unsure on what to do. She helplessly moved toward him
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Aeternus still didn't look up but shook his head,"No,it's okay,I needed to know...thanks for telling me."He slowly sat down and He thought about his Mae ring happy,hit she smiled and laughed and how she always talked to make him laugh when he was feeling down,his princess.But to actually hear that his dead mate said that she was okay and that he needed to move on...really hit him in the heart
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:31 pm

Disrivia said slowly "When you become a Hearth... you change... i am told you remember your past.. but like it happened to someone else. Time changes. What is important changes... most refuse to meet anyone from their past and admit who they were... but.. she wanted you to know she was okay... that you could move on. That she would not be mad at you for moving on. That she did not want you to cling to her memory at the cost of your happiness." she said it in a rush "But i know this... she died loving you... and the love was so strong that she had to be sure you where okay and that she NEEDED You to be happy." She moved over to him touching his cheek gently
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:44 am

Lynn carried the bucket full of water down the path to her home.

Glandur liked the look of her in his clothes, leading her to the kitchen and boiled some water " do you want anything to eat?"

Amanzi giggled and kissed him deeply, she didnt mind the weirdness of his bull like mouth, parting her lips to his demanding kiss. Her body moved against him, her hand playing with his fur.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:26 am

Tears filled Aeternus' eyes.He had tried to pull himself together and move in after her death but it was like impossible.He tried to tell himself that it was over with her but he could never stop thinking about her.He tried to tell himself that they both would be okay....but he didn't believe himself.But now that she was telling him this,it was even harder for him to even think about moving on.Now,his happiness was just a little closer.He nodded but still kept his head down,afraid that he would begin to cry if he looked up at her,she reminded him or his mate
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:34 am

Gemin said "that would be nice."

Bullshar slipped his tongue into her mouth kissing har harder/ He was gettting a bit agressive

Disrivia was nervous anf felt bad for him
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:36 am

Aeternus wipe his face and looke up at her,"Thanks for telling me...I should go..."He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:46 am

Disrivia was nervous and stayed close to him
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:51 am

Eastern is stood up and brushed himself off,"Thanks again...."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:56 am

Disrivia nodded "It is nothing."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Aeternus quickly left at that,going through the door and dashing off at superhuman speed

Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:12 pm

Disrivia felt horrible.. now. She sent a bird to follow him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Givers and Cursed   Givers and Cursed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Givers and Cursed
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next