Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Liung People

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ak95

The Liung People Empty
PostSubject: The Liung People   The Liung People I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:23 pm

~Plot~

Deep into the Himalayain mountains, a tribe of people live. This ancient race has been undiscovered by humans for centries. They are the people of the Dragon, or the Liung people. They are the reason why many ancient cultures worship or tell tales of dragons. The Liung people have survived for milleniums, in deep cave systems in mountains. They are magical beings, half Human and Half Dragon, this is why they have survived, while their pure dragon relatives died off before humans dominated the planet. Why did these magnifient beasts die? Like any other creature, they need to eat, and when food sources depleted, they died, The Liung people hiding their bones to keep from future discovery. This is why modern day people don't believe in real dragons, as they couldn't substain theirselves on this planet or without being seen, but they have, because the Liung people can shift into their human form, disguised as mountain sheep herders and substain their human form. You are one of these people.

~Elements~

Elements are matched with the color of your dragon's scales, it is the element you control, as Liung don't all breath fire. These are the basic elements:
  • Blue: Water
    Yellow: Light:
    Red: Fire
    White: Air
    Green: Earth
    Black: Poison

So you may ask, what if your scales are purple? That means you are a mix, it happens time to time. So if you have purple scales, that means you have control of two elements, but they won't be as powerful as a 'pure' colour, listed above. Green is an exception to this as it is considered 'pure'

~Ranks~

• Elders- They are the teachers of the tribe, teaching the fledgings the way of their people.
    Adults- They are warriors and gathers of the tribe
    Fleglings- They are 16 -20 years of age, their dragons have just become of age to learn their elements and flying.
    Hatchlings- They are young ones, 0-2 years old cannot shift to dragon form. 2-15 year old their dragon forms are young and unable to fly or use their elements.

~Sign up~

Name:
Personalitly:
Crush:
Mate:
Other:
Picture/description of Forms:
Back to top Go down
ak95

The Liung People Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Liung People   The Liung People I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:01 am

Name: Sage
Element(s): Earth and water
Personalitly: She is a loveable girl, kind to everyone and sweet. She is very soft spoken and many times is not heard because of others talking over her.
Crush: none yet
Mate: ^^
Other: Her mother and father left to repopulate another tribe and left her with her aunt.
Human and dragon:
The Liung People -Green-Dragon--fantasy-582120_495_700

Last edited by ak95 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

The Liung People Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Liung People   The Liung People I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Name: Riyon
Element(s): air
Personalitly: wise and clevor, dertmined but has a whicked tongue... able to verablely destroy someone if she wishes
Crush: make her one
Mate: make her one
Other: enjoys teaching quite a lot
Picture/description of Forms: dragon The Liung People White-angel-dragon human The Liung People TAG_119566
Back to top Go down
ak95

The Liung People Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Liung People   The Liung People I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Name: Nuriel
Element(s): Fire
Personalitly: He use to be a spitfire, but has learned in age that it is better to be patient and wise.
Crush: Riyon?
Mate: Riyon?
Other: He often times gets annoyed with the fledglings.

The Liung People 4089712789
The Liung People 20100910114118-989007778
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

The Liung People Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Liung People   The Liung People I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:18 pm

yep he is fine
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

The Liung People Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Liung People   The Liung People I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Name: Kaida (Kai)
Element(s): Water
Personalitly: Very shy and generally keeps to herself. Her mother died when she was young, and she never met her father, so has no family. Generally wanders around in the woods. Knows how to live on her own, as her mother taught her, but not well.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Other:
Picture/description of Forms: (no, not really so small she could fit into the palm of somebody's hand)
The Liung People BabyDragon
The Liung People 6a00d8345292b669e20120a52ad46a970b-500wi

Last edited by PhoenixWillow on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

The Liung People Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Liung People   The Liung People I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:14 am

Name: Likiri Longling
Element(s): air water
Personalitly: merterious, clever, enchanting, determined, coy at times, loyal to few, likes to do things her own way
Crush: hmm make her one
Mate: make her one
Other: nothing i think
Picture/description of Forms: The Liung People Img-thing? The Liung People White_dragon-1
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

The Liung People Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Liung People   The Liung People I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Name: Luke
Element(s): poison
Personalitly: focused, hard to impress, determined, kinda loner, not really talkive, kinda tightly wound, but can be sweet at times,
Crush: hmm
Mate: not old enough
Other:
Picture/description of Forms: The Liung People Polls_Black_Dragon_4529_833099_answer_4_xlarge
The Liung People BlackHair-1
Back to top Go down
ak95

The Liung People Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Liung People   The Liung People I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Name: Fellen
Element(s): Earth
Personalitly: He is a cheerful and energetic kid.
Crush: too young
Mate: too young
Other: He is an orphan of a sorts, he is taken care of by the whole tribe.

The Liung People 1292083199742894

The Liung People 1261004677_1260990995_1-37
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Liung People Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Liung People   The Liung People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Liung People
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental Phoenix :: RP Setups :: PG 13 Setups-