Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ak95

Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Tara nodded in agreement and panted, closing her eyes.

Levin smiled and kissed her cheek.

Garrick groaned and thrusted hard and deep into her before releasing.

Prim moaned and shook, crying out his name in pleasure. His release triggered her own and her body milked him hard.

Cree smiled " of course she is cute.. She is your daughter.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Henric kissed her as he slowly withdrew

Lili smiled at him

Lesha cried out as the sandpaper texture hit her engorged but. She writhed suddering and gasping. the two deep isndie her caused her to fall into endless climaxes each one harder than the last

Shawn swore and came again harder

Dirrie flushed at that "yours too."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Tara was limp and smiled against his lips.

Levin kissed James " do you think he's hungry?"

Garrick was releasing still, bucking deeper. His other hand moved quick and hard, twisting a little to give her intense pleasure.

Prim shuddered and went limp, he had owned her and she would be in aftershocks for a long time.

Cree smiled " but you're the cute one.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Henric lay beside her "hmm you are heaven."

Lili nodded and fed James who was happy now

Lesha nearly collapsed wiht pleasure. she shuddered her body shuddering from the strength of the climaxes. She lost her voice and her eyes glazed over. She made strange sounds from the combined taking. She was unable to think of move. She nearly collapsed but that only pushed them deeper inside her

Shawn wolf purred and kept on going rutting her. he was no where near done. "what done already?" he purred "where is all that smack and not submitting."

Dirrie flushed again "you are..." she did not finish not sure on what to say.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Tara smiled and nuzzled him " you are my everything.."

Levin smiled and cleaned up.

Garrick groaned, withdrawing himself slowly, getting soft. But he watched the mirror " so sexy.. Watching you take this huge fake.. It has a surprise too.." He whispered.

That irked her wolf and she got new energy. She suddenly rolled them and twisted around to pin him to the bed. " I was just waiting for my opening.." She said with a grin and started to ride him hard and fast, rolling her hips.

Cree titled his head " what am I?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Henric smiled "and you are mine.. as well as our children."

Lili fed baby James

Lesha shuddered it nearly hurt when he withdrew... and she was so tight that she was not sure the fake could come out... "what.. surpises?"

Shawn groaned "that is hot. ride me baby. ride me."

Dirrie smiled "i don't know.. i lost that thought."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Tara smiled and kissed him softly " can we go to the bed?"

Levin came back and rubbed Lili's hips a little from behind.

Garrick smiled " this.." He said, pressed the button and the member elongnated and got engorged. He started to pump into her at a hard pace, the tip entering her womb each time and it wasn't even at it's full length yet.

Prim growled and nipped his neck, lifting herself up and slamming hard down as she rolled her hips. She reached back to roll his sacs around to get him going.

Cree smiled and nibbled her ear " am I sexy? Handsome?.." He teased her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Henric nodded "yes bed." he picked her up and laid her on the bed.

Lili shuddered a little bit as he did that. "careful." she warned him "you are about to start somethign while i hold our son."

Lesha made a hoarse cry and came so hard that she litterally was not able to see. She collapsed mewing softly her hips bucking and her body writhing. She was alreadying starting ot feel the addiction. then she felt it brush and breach her womb cuasing her to nearly sob from pleasure. She lost control of her body and now he comanded it. she arched adn writhed bucking against him into him. She did not know how to respond to such pleasure. the sandpaper feel on her bud drove her wild. while the long engorged vibrating fake made her mindless and she was already losing her voice

Shawn swore and grew engorged. he bucked into her holding her hips so that he could drive harder into her

Dirrie smiled "both. and mine."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Tara relaxed into the bed, limp with pleasure.

Levin smiled " will he be sleepy once he finishes eating?" He asked huskily into her ear.

Garrick groaned, reaching over and getting a clean wipe to clean his member off, which was hardening. " I want a closer look at what this is doing.." He growled in her ear and slid from under her, letting go of the fake for a moment. He climbed over her, his member semi hard by her face. He started up the pace again, watching it disappear into her and the sandpaper rubbing against her bud.

Prim moved faster and rougher, biting his neck hard. She squeezed his sacs, her other hand cupping her breast, teasing it a little for his view and enjoyment.

Cree smiled and kissed her cheek, making a face with Saya.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Henric cuddled her and closed his eyes "that was some rocking sex."

Lili said "he had better be." as her body started to burn from his touch and voice

Lesha shuddered crying out coming yet again. She panted hashly on his member. She bucked again arching and shuddering. Crying out brokenly as she kept on losing her voice. She bucked her hips writhing and shuddering. She was helpless and addicted to that fake. she mewed and cried out her body moving helplessly pushing into the fake trying to keep it insdie her. her bud was engorged and every touch on her skin sent waves of pleasure and triggered yet another climax in an endless series

Shawn swore and hardened more bucking hard. He slammed her down on his member and his verson banded making him focues totaly on her. She was triggering his domance. as he groaned and shuddered from her play

Dirrie smiled and Saya giggled
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Tara giggled " I loved it.." She said softly, cuddling back " but you didn't do as you were to do... Take me on every surface." She teased, too tired now.. But wanted to tease him for later.

Levin smiled and nuzzle her neck " James you are going to go for a nap.. So I can have some time with mommy.." He told James.

Garrick got harder and swelled as he watched. He pressed the button to make it as long as it could. He started to speed up his pace, it almost at a rut. He wanted her begging him to stop, overwhelmed with pleasure.

Prim arched back and cried out as he slammed her down, rolling and grinding her hips. Her hand pinched her tip to a peak and milk dripped from the tip. She moaned and her movements got rougher as she squeezed his sacs and her hips bucked.

Cree smiled and cooed at Saya.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Henric smiled "in an hour i am going to wake you up and take you again."

James felt sleepy and yawned

Lili sighed with relief "he looks sleepy."

Lesha cried out in a hoarse voice. her eyes glazed as it felt like his wolf was rutting her. She fell submissive and mewed as her body responded arching and bucking writhing and climaxing harder each time. She lost her voice and the ablity to speak. her cream flowed out of her like a river

Shawn groaned and arched so that he sucked her breast taking her milk. he bucked taking her harder. her rought handeling sent him over the edge. He flipped her then slammed in deep. "I need to mate your brains out..."

Dirrie smiled at Saya who laughed
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:10 am

Tara moaned," you should have surprised me.." She said softly.

Levin smiled " good.. Put him to bed and meet me in the bedroom.." He said.

Garrick licked some of the cream up, but continued to slam the fake into her. His member was swollen ad engorged " suck me.." He growled, lowering his hips to her face, his member against her lips.

Prim cried out, her wolf struggling at the loss of control " Mate me harder than that!" She growled.

Cree made another funny face.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:16 am

Henric smiled "hmm i still might."

Lili nodded and put James up at once... then went helplessly to the bedroom

Lesha moaned at that. and opened her mouth and sucked his member hard gasping and moaning from his continued taking of her body. She shuddered gasping as she tried to keep on sucking his member. She arched some. her body weaping cream as she was locked in climaxes

Shawn growled and slammed hard into her taking her hard and renlestless as he sucked down her milk

Dirrie laughed as Saya coppied
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:27 am

Tara shuddered at that, closing her eyes, looking forward to the surprise.

Levin was hiding against the wall as she walked in. He raced up behind her and pinned her to the wall. He was already naked " I've been wanting you so bad.." He growled, ripping off her clothes.

Garrick bucked into her mouth, he would slow to a stop if she didnt keep up the pleasure " the more you pleasure me.. The faster and harder your pace will be." He growled to her, his pace slow as she struggled to suck him.

Prim's wolf growled and bucked against him, arching her breast to him. She knew her human would be very sore after this, but wanted to push his wolf fully out so he could take her in wolf form like she craved.

Cree kissed her forehead " my funny little girl." He cooed
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:37 am

Henric started planing what he would do... bring out his toys for sure. He would start by waiting till she was alseep then push in a vibrator and turn it on hte lowest settting until he woke up later. it would just be enough to make her hot when he woke her up

Lili did not complain when he destroyed her clothes no she was very eager now. She smiled a bit at that. She arched into him

Lesha shuddered but was not able to respond to his attention beter. She sucked him hard and took him deep in her mouth. her hands rubbed his sac

Shawn growled in his half form and nipped and sucked laping her milk. he rammed ahrd into her breaching her womb

Dirrie smiled "she is our little girl."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:48 am

Tara didnt know the plans he had as she slowly dozed off.

Levin ground against her back as he pinned her there. " I'm going to take you here first.." He said, nipping her neck as he shifted his hips and slammed home.

Garrick snarled and started up the pace as before, licking at her cream that came out. He started a hard rutting pace that rammed against her womb wall relentlessly.

Prim cried out, bucking against him. Her hands went up to his hair and tugged his mouth from her breast, showing him she wasn't submitting to him and kissing him hot and hard.

Cree smiled " yes.. Ours.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:55 am

Henric smiled and waited till she was asleep then pushed the vibartor into her and set it on the lowest.

Lili cried out as he took her. She arched against him

Lesha cried out against his member. sucking harder as she came yet again. She rubbed hsi sac as her body went on meltdown. her body spasming

Shawn growled and his hand touched her bud his claw sweeing and teasing it to overload her a bit enough for him to take control again

Dirrie smiled 'yes our.s"
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:03 am

Tara let out a little moan in her sleep.

Levin nibbled on her shoulder and took her slow, enjoying the feel of her.

Garrick snarled as he swelled and continued to move the fake hard.

Prim didnt give up her control, smirking at him, knowing that would brig out the wolf.

Cree smiled and nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:06 am

Henric smiled adn slept for a bit

Lili shuddered arching into him enjoying this

Lesha cried out and sucked him hard licking and lightly nipping his member trying to pleasure him

Shawn growled his wolf ruling and he slammed in deep as he did somthing to her bud to overload her. compined iwth slamming agisnt her spot with brusing force

Dirrie nuzzled back
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:36 am

Tara shifted often in her sleep, getting hot and wet in her sleep. She let out soft sounds every once in a while.

Levin found her spot and teasingly brushed against it " how much do you want me?" He growled.

Garrick sped up, the pace harsh and demanding like his wolf would do. The engorged tip of it continuously stimulating her womb entrance by entering and exiting her.

Prim snarled and cried out, her hips going wild. After a moment she couldn't handle it anymore and went limp with submission, calling his name.

Cree made another face at Saya
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:36 am

Henric smiled in his sleep

Lili shuddered "lots." she moaned pushing back against him needing pleasure

Lesha sucked hard on his member licking and nippling it before moaning and shuddering. her eyes glazed from the climaxes and her body shuddering as she was helpless.

Shawn grinned and moved over her and began an punishing pace

Saya copied it.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:29 am

Tara layed on him in her sleep, squirming and letting out breathless moaned. Her lower swaying against his member.

Levin smiled and tilted his hips to slowly rub against her spot.

Garrick groaned and bucked his hips a little " I'm close.." He growled. His hand pulled the fake all the way out before thrusting all the way back in, starting a punishing pace light that.

Prim mewed and moaned, thrashing around in pleasure. Her lower spasmed and she couldn't stop the flow of cream that he was causing.

Cree chuckled " she's getting good!"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:40 am

Henric stirred as he woke from an erotic dream and found her moving over his member which was now at attention and hard. He reached and pulled out the speically pciked toys then moved sot that his tip was inside her before moving on top of her and sucking on her tips taking a little milk but mostly seeking to arouse her need enough that she woke up hot and ready. he turned the vibrator up a notch and then after a moment pulled his tip out and used a fake to push the vibrator against her spot before pulling it back and puting his tip back inside her

Lili shuddered crying out and pushing aginst him wanting more than his teasing

Lesha came yet again as sucked hard on his member taking him deep into her mouth. Trying helplessly to cause him to come in a mindless sort of way. She was simpily obeying him as she was unable to really think much. Her hips bucked against his thrusts with the fake as she tighted more and more making each movment nearly at teh point of pain as it stretched her

Shawn's wolf purred and ketp on rutting her. But he was no where done. he pulled out a special fake and first covered it in her cream then thrust it almost savagly into her rear as he slammed into her womb

Dirrie smiled "yes she is."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Tara moaned, shifting in her sleep, slowly waking up. She blinked a little, moaning softly.

Levin nipped er neck " beg for me.." He whispered

Garrick groaned at her tightness, knowing she was as he struggled to push in and out of her. He snarled as his member swelled a lot more and he bucked hard as he exploded in her mouth. His hand with the fake started to pound into her over and over, giving her it all as she had made him come.

Prim screamed his name, her rear burned at the force. Her lower clamped down on him as she was thrown into another harsh climax.

Cree smiled and hugged Dirrie softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP   Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Pack.. me and ak95 RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next