Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Warren smiled "Or we could just announce it. I know a few men who will be quite angry that, as they would put it, I 'picked you up first'."

Spit Fyre shook himself, sitting down and watching her for a moment, spreading his wings and stretching them.

Maackia started down, landing far more clumsily than he would've liked, coming over in the peculiar plucky gate of a griffin.

Evangeline nodded "Ah, yes, we sure will be."

Estell pushed all of her clothes on the floor when she was bare, looking up at him.

Damean smiled "Don't think you'll have much luck flapping them in here. No wind to carry you. That, and if you spread them out, you wouldn't have much room in the first place. You'd fly two feet and then crash into the wall on the other side of the room."
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Lesha laughed "I would have said yes even if you had not had sex first."

Heiling played and had fun

Vivir said "lets get this on you."

Sakura tossed her head "all will be good then."

Shiv´n was bare too and kissed her as he moved over her his hands teasing

Shiviri had not thought of that and flushed "they used to do that.. my family...they got so lazy that they ddi not want to walk."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Warren smiled, pushing her hair from her face lightly, tucking it behind her ear. "All the more reason to ask," he said.

Spit Fyre slipped into the water after a moment, playfully splashing her.

Maackia held still, not sure how that bundle was to fit on him.

Evangeline smiled "Then you can go on to raise a foal of your own, and have a life best you possibly can."

Estell moaned slightly, locking her fingers behind his neck as she kissed him back.

Damean frowned "No good for them when they find one day they have to run somewhere. It will not be very long before they fall."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:51 pm

Lesha smiled "I have been waiting for you to ask for MONTHS..i was right next to asking YOU." she admitted

Heiling splashed back

Vivir sliped it on him it was a harness one that would fit perfectly. He slipped the larger feathers over the leather so that they would not break of pinch

Sakura laughed "I won't be old enough for a long time."

Shiv´n kissed her hot and hard...and slippsed to tease her

Shiviri shrugged "They say they would fly skimming the ground. still it will be nice to have options."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Warren smiled "I was a bit shy," he said. "Always been that way, I'm afraid."

Spit Fyre sneezed some water from his nose, and dived down, using his tail as a rudder as he dissapeared to the bottom of the pool.

Maackia shifted a bit once it was on. "It fits," he said.

Evangeline smiled "No, but until then we get to teach you to fly." she said. "Which should be most fun and interesting. The first time I flew I crashed into a tree."

Estell moaned, growing hot and wet, kissing him back deeply.

Damean shrugged "What if something happened so they wouldn't fly? What if the angels made something that temporarily disposed of all flight without wings?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Lesha nodded "it is endearing unless you want someone to pop the question."

Helling could not dive as easliy as she was a feathered dragon

Vivir smiled "good now flap your wings and twist in it so i can be sure it works."

Sakura nodded "wings too small for now."

Shiv´n kissed her hottly and slipped his hand lower on her

Shiviri smiled "i tried that they told me that no angel wouble be powerful enough to do that to THEM." she shrugged "do you have time to give me my first flight lesson?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Warren chuckled "well," he siad. "You have me now."

Spit Fyre glanced up at her, and opened his wings once more, then folded them as tight as possible, trying to signal her.

Maackia opened his little wings and flapped, twising a bit.

Evangeline smiled "You'll grow. Then the real fun starts. For now, we can run. Get you filled out a bit."

Estell moaned, kissing him as she pressed herself agaisnt him.

Damean smiled "You never know," he said. "And sure, though I'm not sure how much help I'll be. Still a bit new myself, remember."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Lesha smiled "yes i do.."

Heiling mimicked him at once

Vivir said "Still fits?"

Sakura nodded "right!"

Shiv´n slipped a finger into her a shse kissed him back

Shiviri sighed "well we could ask the leader Estell to help.. she is a fallen angel and can fly."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Warren smiled "and I have you."

Spit Fyre smiled at her a dragoney smile, diving down once more.

Maackia nodded, "Very well," he said.

Evangeline smiled "And, we'll do that pulling thing to, so we can help your strength."

Estell shuddered all over, her fingers tightening in his hair, pulling not hard enough to hurt, but to show her reaction.

Damean nodded "When the sun comes up," he said, glancing out the window. "I think we slept off course, considering where we were before."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Lesha smiled "true."

Heiling minicked him again

Vivir said "Want to try to pull a little with it?"

Sakura nodded "okay."

Shiv´n purred and rubbed her wall

Shiviri glanced out and laughed "wow i woke before dawn... what can we do until then?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Warren smiled, kissing her once more, just a peck, before pulling her into one of his tight hugs.

Spit Fyre reached the bottom and curled up into a little coil, his tail waving gently to keep himself under water.

Maackia nodded, leaning forward a little bit and starting to pull.

Evangeline nodded. "Tell me when you're ready to stop running."

Estell moaned, her hips jerking slightly.

Damean shrugged "I've no idea. Usually I'm out on a mission by now, or training. What do you do when you have free time?"
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Lesha snuggled close to him

Heiling did the same enjoying this

Vivir said "hows it going feeling better?"

Sakura said "that might be a while."

Shiv´n purred and pushed another finger in and scissored her

Shiviri shrugged "that was before i met you... and usually i hunted for some job to do as it kept me feeling useful and not so lonely."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Warren smiled, content.

Spit Fyre looked up at the water, always having liked this spot.

Maackia nodded "Much better."

Evangeline shrugged "We've got a lifetime," she said. "No rush."

Estell shivered as she ran her hands slowly down his chest, trying to get him as eager as she was.

Damean nodded "Great," he said. "Two people who don't know how to have fun. This'll be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Lesha relaxed happy in his arms

Heilng dove deeper

Vivir smiled "that is good."

Sakura nodded "true." she slowed down

Shiv´n smiled "I guess you want faster." he pulled his fingers out and pushed into her

Shiviri laughed "well one thing we did together was a lot of fun.."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Warren stroked her silky hair gently.

Spit Fyre waited for her, curled at the bottom, looking up at her.

Maackia nodded, pulling still, his head dipped down to help pull.

Evangeline nodded, slowing down.

Estell moaned, clenching around him at the feel of how large he was.

Damean smiled "Very fun," he agreed, putting his hands in his jean pockets and leaning back against the wall, shifting his wings a bit so it was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Lesha smiled and just relaxed into him

(what should they do now?)

Heiling landed on teh bottom

Vivir watched him carefully

Sakura said "Still running is fun."

Shiv´n groaned at her tightness and bucked his hips

Shiviri tried to do the same but nothing felt right "Stupid wings i don't know how to move or deal wiht." she finally hissed
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:01 pm

(I have no idea. Maybe some kind of emergency arises they have to go to? Or Lesha could be pregnant.... they could just go flying...... scout the border..... ect;)

Warren set his chin on her head.

Spit Fyre flared his wings a bit, his way of saying 'yay!"

Maackia pulled more, moving to get around a tree.

Evangeline nodded, panting slightly. "Fun indeed," she said.

Damean frowned. "Try spreading them all the way."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:13 pm

(emergancy and Lesha finds out she is pregant)

Lesha heard an alarm "i think our break is over."

Heiling smiled and went to the surface again

Vivir smiled "you are doing great."

Sakura smiled "you need to build up enrance... we have to figure out how to run.. an hour after we are born. We figure out how to walk later."

(Estel?)

Shiviri flexed her wings clumbily and one set went out like his..the other seemed to rise and stoop forward.. "Kinda hurts doing that..like they are not supposed to extend like that at the same time."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:02 pm

(okay)

Warren nodded, quickly going to get his jacket, slipping it on and pushing his wings through the holes in the back. "Lets go," he said, serious now.

Spit Fyre kicked off the bottom and followed her up, his tail waving like a snake.

Maackia's tail flicked happily as he walked, the work slowly getting easier as he grew used to it, how to hold his body to make it easier on himself.

Evangeline smiled "I actually learned to fly before I learned to walk. I was a bit of a backwards child."

Estell moaned, moving her hips with his, milking him.

Damean frowned. "Maybe you're only supposed to used one at a time. Try folding all four."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:18 pm

Lesha sighed "work again." she took his hand "but that is part of our job as leaders."

Heiling took a breath then darted down again

Vivir smiled he was proud of Maackia

Sakura said "We are born with small wings that grow as we do. We first learn to run and are born as excelent jumpers... but then we learn to glide then fly."

Shiv´n groaned and bucked harder teasing her

Shiviri shrugged and tried and winced "does not feel right.. kinda hurts. Like i did it wrong."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Warren nodded "We'd better go then," he said, starting to the door.

Spit Fyre surfaced and looked at the sky, breathing for a few moments before diving again.

Maackia pulled until the wheel became stuck on a large rock, and he pulled harder, not able to tell why he'd stopped, leaning against it and flapping his wings.

Evangeline nodded "Can you glide yet?" she asked.

Estell grew tighter, moaning, moving with him.

Damean frowned "Then how will you keep them hidden?.." he asked, talking partly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Lesha nodded and followed him taking to the sky

Heiling sank to the bottom of the water

Vivir moved over and said "you hooked the side of a rock." he pushed the cart some "There you are fixed now."

Sakura said "not sure... i don't know enough about it... i was one of twins... the younger weaker one...and my mother was young... too young to care for both... i was left but my adopted parent died... before those lessons started."

Shiv´n bucked harder and harder slamming deeper into her

Shiviri said "i don't know... it is like i am folding them wrong. but i don't know anyone else with two pairs of wings."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:03 pm

Warren jumped up after her, beating his wings hard to lift into the air before gliding.

Spit Fyre followed her, moving back and forth, swimming like a shark.

Maackia nodded, folding his wings once more and pulling forward.

Evangeline smiled "Then it's time to try. Look for a hill. Not a cliff, that could be dangerous."

Estell moaned loudly, crying out his name, nearly at her climax, tightening around him.

Damean frowned "Try folding them different ways, see which works the best."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Lesha flew to the source of the alarm

Heiling was enjoying swimming

Vivir nodded "that is it."

Sakura tossed her head and nodded. she found a taller hill and racced up it and jumped at the peak... she spread out her wings and tried to glade but did not do it well

Shiv´n swore and bucked harder swelling nearly ready to come as well

Shiviri nodded adn tried a few ways... finally she found one that work. One was folded tightly back tradional style the other was more loosely behind her shoulders It was very differnt than every other one
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Warren flew just behind her, his eyes on the ground, worried demons might be attacking.

Spit Fyre swam to the edge of the pool and clung on upside down with his claws, watching her with loving eyes as she swam.

Maackia pulled more, coming to a turn and leaning to the side, trying to pull it into a circle.

Evangeline shouted out "Keep them completely spread. Don't move them!! Tilt them back to catch wind!"

Estell milked him tightly, clinging tightly to him, her nails digging into his skin.

Damean nodded "There," he said. "At least you're comfortable now."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP   TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TrueTamer and PhoenixWillow PRP
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next