Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust Empty
PostSubject: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust   A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:49 pm

So, you know the plot, considering you came up with it. Here's a sign up form:

Name:
Nickname:
History:
Weapons:
Personality:
Crush:
BF/GF/Spouse:
Description/Pic:
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
shadowdust

PostSubject: Re: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust   A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:28 pm

First Name: Ashlynn Rose
Nickname: Ash
Personality:Ashlynn is not a very serious person.She is quick to make jokes and loves to make people laugh. She tends to be very bubbly and welcoming unless you have caused her a great deal of pain. Ashlynn becomes a complete different person when she is angry.
History: Ashlynn grew up in a bad part of the city. Her father left before she was 2. As Ashlynn grew up her mother had been diagoniosed with cancer and had only a few months to live. Ashlynn took her mothers death hard and needed to make money, but she has no idea that she would soon be a shadow hunter.
Weapons: will be throwing knives, and a golden snake wrist band that turns into a whip.
likes: winter, hanging with friends and working at the local bar.
dislikes: rude men, cancer, fighting, and her father.
crush: open
Bf: none
Pic: give me a few minutes, my computer wont post pictures...
let me know if i need to add anything
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust   A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Name: Tobias Silvertree
Nickname: Toby, though he hates it.
History: He was born and raised in the Institute, and spends most of his time (when he's not training), reading. He was adopted by the owners of the Institute, has no idea whom his real parents are, just that he IS a Shadowhunter, and that's all he feels he needs to know.
Weapons: He has a staff with an assortment of darts in one side, and a dagger on the other. In the middle is a sword he can take out and use at any time.
Dislikes: He hates being in the dark about something, being beaten, or feeling as though he's not contributing.
Personality: He can be quite serious, though at times he will joke. You can tell the mood he's in by the extent of the vocabulary he uses at a certain time. If he uses a small amount, he is sad, angry, or generally in a bad mood. If he uses a large amount, he is in a good mood.
Crush: He doesn't really know.
BF/GF/Spouse: none.
Description/Pic: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust 1068344_1341507128564_full

Last edited by PhoenixWillow on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowdust

PostSubject: Re: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust   A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Name: Jason Noah Stark
Nickname: Jay, Jace, Stark
History:Jason grew up with his mother because his father left them when he was three. Growing up Jason admired his older brother, Anthony. Anthony moved out when Jason was 10 and his mother took it hard. One day Jason came into the institute and she was just gone. The owners said she had important shadowhunter buisness, but he knew she had just left, she had no honnor.
Weapons: He has a sword that hides at his side, and throwing knives hid in his boots.
Dislikes: winter, being beaten, and out witted
Personality: Jason is very humorious and loves to make people laugh. He can be your bestfriend, brother, worst enemy, he'll be what you need him to be. But with saying that he won't let you walk all over him. Jason has a temper but can control it most of the time. But if he does lose his temper you better watch out, because sometimes he has no control..
Crush:
BF/GF/Spouse:
Description/Pic:
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust   A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Name: Mara Darkforest
Nickname: Mara
History: She grew up with a pair of very hard parents, and opted to go live with her uncle, the caretaker of the Institute, to get away from him. Trains very little, and is a bit scared of weapons, thanks to her parents. The only thing she'll use is a bow, as that was the one weapon her parents DIDN'T want her to use.
Weapons: Bow and arrow only, she's not very good at anything else
Dislikes: Blood, war, yelling, fights, ect; you get the drift.
Personality: She's very shy and a bit of a pushover, she's an extremely good shot though, she's not known to miss one when using her bow.
Crush: None, too shy.
BF/GF/Spouse: None
Description/Pic: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust Tumblr_mk8gyjAO881s9vnquo1_500
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust   A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:29 pm

Name: Jack Greenway
Nickname: Jack
History: Mara's cousin, the son of her uncle, so he grew up at the Institute. Had a good childhood, as far as he sees, so he's a happy, and fun guy.
Weapons: Uses a pair of two seraph broadswords, though he has daggers on his belt.
Dislikes: Heights, and small spaces.
Personality: Very happy and fun, he's always joking around, though when he's serious, it's only for a few short moments, or if it's really bad, a day.
Crush: None
BF/GF/Spouse: None
Description/Pic: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust Tumblr_m5mv889Cna1rybfwfo1_1280
Back to top Go down
shadowdust

PostSubject: Re: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust   A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Name: Trynnity
Nickname:Trynn
History: She was dropped off at the institute when she was young and didnt talk to anyone much. Her parents didnt care much for their daughter, they just wanted to be shadowhunters. She doesnt talk to anyone and stays in her room determind to find her parents who walked out on her. She loves weapons and fighting but she refuses to train with the others, she goes there at bizare hours to train so shes alone.
Weapons: a silver brace runs along her fore arm which turns into a dagger and a sword.
Dislikes: talking, arguing, her parents
Personality: She is very shy and tends to stay by herself, she will only talk to very few and was born blind but someone put a rune on her so she could, but she has to renew it every year.
Crush:
BF/GF/Spouse:
Description/Pic:
Back to top Go down
shadowdust

PostSubject: Re: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust   A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:39 pm

this is TrynnityA Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust Pretty10
Back to top Go down
shadowdust

PostSubject: Re: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust   A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:41 pm

JasonA Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
shadowdust

PostSubject: Re: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust   A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:42 pm

AshA Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust Altern10
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust   A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:25 pm

You do realize you can edit posts? You can just go to edit, and edit the pics in, instead of having to make a whole new post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust   A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mortal 'Hunter - Phoenix and shadowdust
Page 1 of 1