Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Without Hope (mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Luvia panted shuddering "yours." she said "always yours." she was his and her child would be his.

Shi panted crying out his name and writhing she was overwhelmed

Ledger purred kissing her and sucking on her skin bucking into her
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Nick roared again as he came deep inside her

Connor grunted as he moved, bumping her up the log with the force of his trusts

Poppy moaned " h-how can I please you?" She asked, wanting to do something other than lay there moanig
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Luvia cried out cuming hard as well many times

Shi cired out writhing and bucking her body nearly spasming with pleasure

Ledger purred "tighten around me touch he give me your cries."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Nick was finally sated and purred, nuzzling her back

Connor started to get rougher, grunting and snorting

Poppy blushed and slid her hands into his chest, she panted a bit
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:22 am

Luvia shuddered panting and weak now. Nick was truely fearsom when he was that needy for sex.. she felt as weak as a day old kitten

Shi cired out her eyes widening as her body locked tighter he was stethcing her so much and seemed to move her whole body when he thrust

Ledger purred "That is right." he teased her tips "YOu will find what i like." as he bucked harder
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:31 am

Nick purred, noticing her weakness and picked her up gently. He carried her back to the tree house

Connor grunted in pleasure as she tightened, the wet sounds loud in the air as he moved quicker

Poppy slid her hands along his back, digging her nails in a bit as she tightened
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:42 am

Luvia shudderd curling in his arms "not...fair..you being able to do...this to me." she compalined

Shi jerked as he seemed ot embed his whole lenght inside her.. he was massive shutting down her mind and nearly hurting her from hsi size alone... she mewed her body responding... but it was clear there would be no walking after this

Ledger purred and teased her skin as he went after her spots
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:45 am

Nick smirked " well.. My cat gets way too wound up from your running away.."

Connor made sure he didn't hurt her, staying on the edge of insane pleasure and pain. He made soft noises, bucking over her and nudged against multiple spots.

Poppy whimpered and rubbed his back harder
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:51 am

Luvia muttered "understatement of the year." she felt weak.. and here he was smirking and smug cause he had gotten her so weak.. he was a caveman she swore... but she had to admit her cat did wind him up some

Shi cried out writhing.. it was amazing he was not hurting her.. but she was nearly shut down from the need and how good ti felt.

Ledger said "keep on trying." he slammed more intoe her trying to find what made her feel the best
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:49 am

Nick chuckled and kissed her " I'll treat you like my queen until you can walk again.." He whispered.

Connor swelled some more, it was hard to move inside from the tightness. He grunted as he bucked deeper and deeper

Poppy slid one hand up to grip his hair, moaning at a stop he hit. The other went down to his hip
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Shi kissed him back "you had better."

Shi cried out writhing.. she was not sure how much deeper there was left to go... and he always seemed ot get bigger and deeper and now pain mixed with pleaure.. as her walls spasmed as she came yet again

Ledger purred and went after that place again swelling more
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Nick smirked " you liked it though right?"

Connor bucked deeper and deeper till he hit the back wall of her womb, swelling bigger and then cumming. He let out a happy noise, filling her.

Poppy gasped and gripped his hip, her hand sliding around curious. She explored his body, her hand gripping his butt cheek before slipping back around his hips and lightly touched his sacs.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Luvia nodded "i did." she admitted "Though i like walking too."

Shi lost her voice as he did that... she went nuts as her body went in overdrive... she felt like she had just been blasted inside... and went limp panting harshly

Ledger groaned as she did that.. and he bucked harder
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:15 pm

Nick chucked " I can be your legs."

Connor Bucked still a he released, overfilling her

Poppy gasped as he bucked harder, seeing he liked her hand there she slid her hand along his sac again
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Luvia snorted a little at that amused

Shi cried out the preasure caused her to cum several more times... she jerked trying to pull away some as the sheer preasure plus his size hurt a bit... but to be honst she was not sure it was possible for him to pull out of her now.. he was soo deep and thick she could feel his heartbeat as her walls pulsed

Ledger swelled more groaning and bucking harshly now
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Nick chuckled and nuzzled her

Connor grunted as his seed flowed past his tip finally and released the pressure some, pouring out of her slowly

Poppy gasped and bit her lip, wondering if he actually didn't like it and stopped
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Luvia let him wrapping her arms around him

Shi panted shuddering her body spasming form the pleasure.. walking woudl not be posible.. yet some dirty little part of her mind still was wondering if he could do more.. as she did not really want to come down form this high

Ledger growled "i liked what you were doing why did you stop?' he asked her "it makes me harder and needier for you."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Nick kissed and sucked on her neck to make a mark as he walked

Connor's rhino and tiger started to send her images in her head. Then paused on one where they wished they could split from their confines and able to be solely in their three seperate forms for once and pleasure their mate at the same time.

Poppy blushed and slid her hand back to his sac and touched ot
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Luvia purred a little at that letting him her hand wandering some

Shi grew a lot wetter and tighter at that imaged knowing it could not happen but her own erotic images flashed their her mind.. his mouth on her cleaning her out again... making her wild as she was pinned against a tree or rock.. unable to get away... and unable to move from his onslaught.. she imagined his tongue so deep inside her rough like the cats but huge like the rhinos.. and skilled like the humans.. a mix of all of him..all taking her core...

Ledger bucked harer purring and swelling
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Nick purred as he marked her skin.

Connor grunted at that, bucking harder as he also finished releasing. He couldn't get out yet thigh and continued to buck strongly. He could do what her mind had imaged up.

Poppy moaned as he got bigger, not remembering much from last night and didn't know he would swell into a mating knot if he was really wound up. She started to stroke his sac
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Luvia purred shuddering a little she moved more into him.. he was soo possissive

Shi kept on imagining that scene.. then other ways to mix his three forms all other parts of his body. but hse kept on replaying the first image... she pulled bakc some.. realy wanting that one.. but winced as he was not small enough to pull out yet

Ledger was getting really wound up form this and nearing his mating knot
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Nick rubbed her side " I could spend all day marking you beautiful skin.."

Connor grunted and stilled at her wince, his member pulsing as it stayed hard.

Poppy moaned and bucked back lightly, her hand massaging now
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:17 pm

Luvia laughed "i know htat."

Shi shuddered milking him more and more tryign to get him soft enough so eh could mouth her

Ledger sowre and started to get a bit rough as he jackal took over in many ways
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Nick held her tightly to him as he started to climb the tree

Connor bucked grunted, he was going to have to mate her again to soften enough and started to do so.

Poppy gasped and shuddered, looking up at him and gasping as his eyes glowed " y-your eyes are glowing.."
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Luvia let him do th ework keeping still

Shi cried ut bucking and shudding tightening more.. wanting him ot hurry up

Ledger said "need you." he nipped her skin rutting her now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Without Hope (mature)
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next