Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Without Hope (mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Shi figured what he wanted and wrapped har hands around him too as she sucked she pumped trying to do her best..yet ironicly her core began to heat.. as her cat got jeolous.. as well as to be honest her human..

Luvia let out a strange noise she had never made before as he slammed in her rear.. her body nearly buckled
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Connor grunted a bit, some pre cum leaking from his tip onto her. He wish she could shift into a rhino and he to a cat so they could mate in animal form.

Nick rutted hard, going to fill every hole with his seed.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Shi licked harder sucking hard and bobbing her head and her hands play trying to help him reach release.. but her core throbbed with growing need.. and she began fantasizing having his tongue deep inside her...

luvia cired out her legs already starting to fail.. he was riding her that hard
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Connor's mind connected with hers as mates did when they were in animal form. He saw her fantasy and his mind imagined her on her hands and knees and he was rubbing his member through her legs along her lower to get himself off.

Nick nipped her, looking around and seeing a log that could support her. He withdrew and nudged her over to it so he could continue.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Shi made a shocked sound as she felt his fanaticy for some odd reason and she wnated to do it.. "Will you promise not to enter me? if you entr me you would rip me up inside."

Luvia bearly crawled to the log her limbs tratroly weak from his cat's constant attnetions
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:00 pm

Connor snorted and nodded, knowing she would get hurt. He was shifting excitedly, pre cum leaking more, dripping on her body.

Nick licked her lower deeply before mounting her and taking her rear again. He snarled and purred, his claws digging into the wood.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Shi was getting pretty hot by this.. and moved to her hands and knees presenting herself to him.. her legs spread some... he would be able to rub it agianst her legs adn her lower and if it worked at it agaisnt her breast too but she felt a buildign desire for his massive tongue.. to slip iside her channel..

Luvia cried out her body writhing and clamping.. but she was greatful his claws were on the wood not her
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Connor was trying to find the opening, bumping his tip against her rear and lower before running right along her wet channel to get to her legs. He grunted as the feeling, bucking a little.

Nick soon swelled and came into her rear. He slid out and stalked around her, licking her back and neck before pausing at her cheek. His eyes were on her mouth and he licked them.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Shi cried out with shocked pleasure as she felt his massive tip for a moment enter her core.. and she was shot through with pleasure..then he pulled out and moved to her legs... and she tightned them around him.. greedy now

Luvia looked at him "what do you want." sha aked him.. he stared at her mouth did he wnate dher to mouth him now?
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Connor started to slowly buck through her legs, jabbing her breasts each time, they were sticky with his pre cum.

Nick licked again to get her to open her mouth. He nipped her neck to get her submission and then mounted her from the front. His cat member hanging out in front of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Shi shuddered but the memory of that second of his tip inside her was driving her crazy. but she did not want to psuh it so she rode him some trying to help him

Luvia swallowed then took his member into her mouth and sucked
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Connor grunted, bucking deeply, his tip nudged against her lower each stroke. He swelled more, leaking more.

Nick hissed and started to buck, his member's spikes scraping against her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Shi cried out pushing a bit into him trying to get his tip inside her agian... almost desperate.. any thoughs of his size forgoten from that sparce moent of pleasure.. he grated agisnt ehr bud as well each time and she leaked onto him

Luvia cried out.."gentle." seh begged .. his spikes hard on her mouth
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Connor felt her cream and grunted, his hips going a little faster, and that was when she had pushed back, his tip sliding in deeper in her tight channel. His nostrils glared at the pleasure, but pulled out.

Nick was and slowly bucked, nipping and licking her butt cheek.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Shi cried out with pleasure.. but she knew from his increasing size.. that they are already reached pretty much all her channel could accpet of him.. which was annoying but.. at least it felt good..

Luvia shuddered her hips raising as she sucked at him
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Connor heard her cry and figured she enjoyed that so he did it again, a little deeper again. His eyes started to glaze.

Nick withdrew and nipped her side, wanting her to roll onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Shi panted shuddering but was careful to not accept more than her body could take of him.. "I guess we can mate to a point." She moaned "just can't go all teh way." or most of the way.. he was freaken two feet long... after all

Luvia obeyed adn was soon on her back again
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Connor grunted and bucked faster, staying at the same depth, but sped up as he was getting closer.

Nick mounted her face again and leaned down to lick her clit.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Shi cried out very close herself.. his size was massive and she flet like she was heading to heaven...

Luvia pretty much convused when he did that.. his super rough tongue scraping her sensive engorged clit she came some
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:02 pm

Connor was losing his control at the end, push ever so deeper with each thrust, his tip fully inside her now. He wanted to fill her to the brim with him, his rhino did.

Nick lapped at her cream and licked her clit again.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Shi flet him start to get too deep and quickly managed to move so that he was not able to get too far.. but she was greedy and clamped at his shaft.. but she did accept several inches of him inside her but she was going to be very very very sore when he was done

Luvia cried out and came again sucking hard at him her cat watnign out now
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Connor's rhino made a pleasure filled noise. It thought with some work she would be able to take most of him in her. It bucked fasted, withdrawing and forcing it's way back in, still trying to go deeper each time.

Nick nipped, wanting to cum in her mouth before he let her cat out. He bucked harder to get her to suck more and faster.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Shi cried out as soon he reached the point where she could not accept more of him without pain.. and she whimpered trying to pull more away "that hurts.. Connor.. your too deep adn too big."

Luvia sucked super hard tyring to get him to let her shift
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Connor's Rhino knew he would have to work that spot and started to buck, not going any deeper, but worked the spot that was too much for her until it wasn't. His human had lost control, but his rhino would severely injure her.

Nick purre and bucked faster, swelling.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Shi sensed the difference in him at once and knew that if she did not get away.. she might get too ingured for her to heal.. she got away form him somehow and climbed up a tree more from need than anything else "No.. that would hurt me... you are two feet long Conner rhino and massive.. i can't possible take even half of you... humans don't even get a foot long." there was no way she could take so much of him.. he was larger and longer and her body was not built for Rhino. yet she could not help leavign the trail of cream.. but there were also small spots of blood in the cream as well as he had for a few seconds pushed past what she could deal with. She could heal from what he had done so far.. but if he went any farther.. she was not sure she could

Luvia sucked harder at him.. desperate for his relase
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Without Hope (mature)    Without Hope (mature)  - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Without Hope (mature)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next