Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:The Purge:.

Go down 
+2
cuty2pie
hayybabyy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

.:The Purge:. Empty
PostSubject: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:23 pm

The Purge

.:The Purge:. 6jf4pe

Actual Movie Trailer
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E76KQWPkGmk

The Plot
Everyone lives in a tight community. Everyone knows everyone and that's how it's always been for the past 50 decades. Neighbors do kind things for the neighbors who ask, people out watering their gardens and swimming in their backyard pools, playing tennis, or even our throwing the ball for the dog. Though things have recently changed in the past few years. Killing is being allowing, drugs are brought to the city, and the person you speak to today, may not be here tomorrow.. Every year, one night is set for The Purge. That is a set date where every crime, or illegal thing is legal. Anyone can do anything, and won't get punished for it, for a strict 24 hours only. Most homes go on lockdown and hide their kids under their beds, but if you're set to be killed.. They'll get you. There's no hiding when you're a target for a Purge murder.. Will you make it through the entire 24 hours alive..? And live to love until another Purgery..? Or be killed in the havoc to be missed and treasured in people's memories..? Maybe even get in a kill, yourself... Be careful, on this Purge day.

Rules Of The Purge
Limited amount of crimes or each person, limit- 5 per purge
No murders, manslaughter, arson, or major cons without permission
Keep the murders a bit sleek, not too much gore
Make sure it's okay with the player, before killing their character

The Innocent Sign Up
Full Name:
Height:
Set to be killed?:(use this to let
people know if this person will
be killed in the plot)
Sexuality:
Crush:
Children:
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
Personality:
Picture:
Other:

Other Information
This idea is from the actual movie called "The Purge" coming out May 31st. No copyright intended, only got the idea to have a fun roleplay. And, with the roleplay, even after the Purgery and the deaths, we'll continue to play out our characters, maybe on a different topic called like "The Aftermath Of The Purge" I'm not sure. Well see. So let me know what your guys think, If I should change anything or leave the plot as is and all. Thanks c:

Last edited by hayybabyy on Thu May 09, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:34 pm

I love it!
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:50 pm

It's really cool!
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

Location : somewhere that only exists in my mind, other times Earth

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:00 pm

hayy (Dam i need to come up with a nickname for you.. feels like i am saying 'hey you ya you') looks like there is some intrests... now to see if ak and Pheonix like it. and i think i am going to create a charrie for it
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Yes well, I'm signing up now. (:

Full Name: Samantha Marie Wilkson
Height: 5'3"
Set to be killed?: Nope
Sexuality: Lesbian
Crush: Audrey
Children: Not Yet
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Audrey (Played by Cuty)
Personality: Sam may be small, but she is an absolute blast to have around. She loves to party and have a good time, everyone loves her personality. She's a little ball of fire that could spark at any moment into a giant fire that ignites the fun of the night. She's a big flirt, and will mess with guys until he reveals that she's a lesbian. She loves her sexuality an most people respect it. She is a bundle of fun in a short, beautiful girl. Everyone loves her and she usually loves everyone. She is protective and will jump to a fight in a second, but usually resolves with talking and trying to put down the flame before the ire department has to be called. Her attitude against you depends on how you treat her and her loved ones. She's usually a complete sweet heart and an amazing person to have around you and can be quite the adrenaline junky, loving adventure and excitement.
Other: //
Picture:
.:The Purge:. 2wpikcl

Full Name: Gregory Fin Smith
Height: 6'2"
Set to be killed?: Possibly
Sexuality: Straight
Crush: We'll See
Children: Not Yet
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Single
Personality: Greg is a bit of a jerk, he's pushy and can be too needy at times. When he wants something he gets it right when he wants it or the people around him will suffer. He has plenty of enemies which makes him fear this years purge. He can be intimidating and quite the rude kind of guy. Willing to snap on you in a second without a thought through his mind, throwing fists and kicking out everywhere. He's a very big "bully" so to speak and a lot of people around him know that. He has his sweet moments when he feels the need that it's necessary. Over all, he's a jerk the majority of the time, very snappy and rude.
Picture:
.:The Purge:. Acvpkk

Full Name: Faith Clare Scott
Height: 5'4"
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Christina
Children: None Yet
Personality: Faith is a complete sweet heart. She's a party animal an loves to have a good time. She's a bit secluded when it comes to her body and giving herself away but if you're coaxing enough, then you'll get what you want. She's a big push over and a big baby. She's always the type t tear up over scary movies and when she needs someone to hold her. She hates violence and doesn't like to fight. She's the talk it out type, or else she flees from the threat. She's a great person, just a bit of a fearful type.
Picture:
.:The Purge:. 2wn9qo7

Full Name: Drake Paul Wright
Height: 6'3"
Crush: Sky
Personality: Drake is a complete sweet heart, he is very respectful of girls and keeps his boundaries between them. He doesn't take advantage of anyone, and tries to always keep his cool and act calm. He doesn't enjoy drama and violence but he will fight for the ones he loves in a heart beat. He can be very charming and convincing and uses that to his advantage to some extent, but never goes against anyone's rules or wants. If a girl only wants a kiss, he keeps it at a simple peck on the lips. He's a great guy, very respectful and completely lovable. He's as cute as a button but also willing and able to fight and stick up for the people he feels need it. He's a great person.
Picture:
.:The Purge:. 6iwitv

Full Name: Elizabeth Taylor Carson
Height: 5'5"
Crush: We'll See
Personality: Beth is a very quiet girl, she usually keeps to herself as doesn't talk much unless she feels comfortable around you. She'd rather be reading or watching the waves in the ocean or simply watching the grass blow in the wind. She hates confrontation and tries her best to avoid it, wanting to just sit and keep her mouth closed to prevent someone from saying a rude comment or even saying something as small as judging her hair. She's very sensitive and it takes a very patient guy to break through her shy barrier. It's worth the hard work, though. She's a great person once you push past her shy guard. She loves to laugh and joke and have a good time. It just takes the right person to show her the bright side of the world.
Picture:
.:The Purge:. Dq556u

Last edited by hayybabyy on Thu May 09, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:56 pm

muy bueno!! Definitly signing up if I get time.
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Yay <3 I'm glad you like it Phoenix :3
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:15 pm

Full Name: Cristina Sharington
Height: about 5'4
Set to be killed?: nope.. not her not EVER
Sexuality: bi but really really favors girls... only is bi because tenickly she also likes boys
Crush: Faith
Children: none
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: has hopes
Personality: clever and watchful
Picture: .:The Purge:. Comment-200x300
Other: is skilled at marchal arts... as self defense

Last edited by Truetamer on Thu May 09, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cuty2pie

cuty2pie

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Full Name: Audrey Lillian Weston
Height: 5’1”
Set to be killed?:Nope shes a keeper, but she may kill someone else
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Samantha
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Samantha
Personality: Audrey comes off as a sweet girl and for the most part she is. When you first meet her she is really sweet but shy at the same time. However once you get to know her you find she had quite the personality, Audrey can often be very sarcastic and you have to really know her to get her sense of humor. It doesn't take long for her to open up to people and usually people like her right off the bat. Audrey does however like her down time when she get the chance to be alone and usually during the day spends time in her back garden tending to the flowers, as well as the small herb/veggie garden. At night she likes to be outside by the small fire pit with the fire going and looking up at the stars... thats if shes not partying or doing some other things she enjoys.
Other: She smokes pot usually in the back gardens of the home and occasionally cigarettes but only when she is really stressed out.
Picture:
.:The Purge:. Tumblr_mkd4peykh61qggqigo1_500

Full Name: Riley
Height: 6’1”
Crush: none
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: none
Personality: is an honest gentleman, many find themselves falling in love with charm that comes natural to him. He simply seems to make even the most chaotic of situations controlled, as if no matter how many pieces your life has shattered itself into he'll be able to fix the problem and make everything right once again. Gavin seems to have the skills required for the perfect leader, calm and willing, acknowledging and intelligent, yet gentle and forgiving when need be. He'd' never be the one to abandon you, although knows when he needs to step back and allow others their own space.
Picture:
.:The Purge:. Boy-cute-hot-Favim.com-179929

Full Name: Alexis
Height: 5’ 4”
Set to be killed?: Maybe
Children: 3 months pregnant (baby will be born on The Purge day)
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: nope
Personality: She acts on the outside like the average teenage girl. Sweet, kind hearted, moody, Flirty and Grumpy at times. For the most part she is very 'ordinary' However there are something, her personality can change on a dime at any given moment. A lot of the time when people get to close emotionally to her she will lash out and do something foolish to keep the distance from them, hurting them so she wont hurt them more in the future.
Picture:
.:The Purge:. Tumblr_mcysmxsRda1rwt5dfo1_500

Full Name: Carson
Height: 5;11”
Set to be killed?:maybe
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: nope
Personality: he is a nice guy with a killer fashion sense and great personality. HE is a really funny and easy going. He often can be very protective over people, when when they have done him wrong. In the last little while he has become a little more harsh from being out on his own in this new world
Picture:
.:The Purge:. Tumblr_mg4y6i5mg01r3vjg2o1_500

Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Yeah is saw a preview for that movie, really cool concept! I like this rp idea..
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Well I just started it Smile
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:38 pm

so Samantha is taken?
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Full Name: Sky
Height: 5'3
Set to be killed?:nope!
Crush: Drake
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: wants
Personality: She is a shy girl, likes to stand back and observe then bring attention to herself. She can be a little goofy with her friends, but only in private. She is too timid to be bold and talk to guys, always wanting them to take the first step.
Picture: .:The Purge:. Brown-hair-brunette-eyes-fashion-girl-Favim.com-159514
Other: She is very small, height wise.

Full Name: Blake
Height: 6'
Set to be killed?:Nope
Sexuality: straight
Crush: don't know
Children: nope
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: none
Personality: He's a laid back guy, loves to party and chill. He Likes his tattoos, often seen going to get another one the day after he thinks of an idea.
Picture: below
Other:
.:The Purge:. Tumblr_m7xmegwVc61ro0o6eo1_500

( if any one wants me to make ppl to kill I will.)
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:46 pm

Yeah, sorry. Cuty and I planned it out before I noticed you added it as a crush.
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:48 pm

is Faith open. She would also be Cristina's type. i wavered between them
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:09 pm

She is open Smile
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:14 pm

not anymore Cristina has claim now
Back to top Go down
hayybabyy

hayybabyy

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Haha ill add her as a crush on Faith xD
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:21 pm

want to RP with them?
Back to top Go down
Truetamer
Admin
Truetamer

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:02 am

Full Name: Marie
Height: 5'5.5" (she likes that a LOT)
Set to be killed?: no killing her.
Sexuality: strait as an arrow
Crush: Riley
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Could she be dating Riley?
Personality: pretty sweet natured, cerious, but can be submissive, fights back when cornnered. has a hell of a temper..and pretty elegent at times, hates typecasting, artistic, but does not deal with high amounts of stress well,
Picture: .:The Purge:. Change_this__by_19shaz93-d4kbm6f this is her tattoo .:The Purge:. ?c=isi&im=%2F4921%2F86694921%2Fpics%2F3138257478_1_4_mkNPTfWC
Other:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:The Purge:.   .:The Purge:. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:The Purge:.
Page 1 of 1