Elemental Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWillow
Admin
PhoenixWillow

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Rules:

*Where you are allowed:
Anyone may register to access and participate in the PG 13 RPGs regardless of their age. However, minors may only register and participate in the Mature Setups if they are at least 15 years old. You may post anywhere else if you are under that. For those of you who write mature fanfiction, please put so in it's title.

*One Account Per Player
Ok, do you really need two accounts on this?? Personally, I don't see the point. One account is enough for you to post by and such.

*Registration
It should be possible to register for this forum 24/7, but if it isn't, please inform me of the problem, and I will attempt to fix it as soon as possilbe. If i can't, that simply means that forumotion.com is having a little trouble, and just to wait it out.

*Username
Okay, for all usernames on here, please make them PG!!! No sexual, racist, rude, ect; usernames. It's not fair to the other players on here.

*Personal Information
You are not held to giving out any personal information on here. Its obviously PERSONAL, and if anybody harrasses you about it, contact me or my other mod and one of us will deal with the problem.

*Player Obligations
Not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk or threaten any person, or infringe any other party's rights,

Not to praise crimes against humanity, not to incite racial hatred or paedophilia,

Not to create a false identity or usurp the identity of a third party,

Not to transfer any viruses, Trojan horses, logic bombs, or any other damaging or destructive program,

Not to disrupt the functioning of the elementalphoenix website,

Not to reproduce all or part of a third party work without authorisation from the holders of the rights in such work,

Not to reproduce and/or use a third party's trademark, corporate name, logo, or any other distinctive mark,

Not to infringe the private life or image rights of any person who may be identified within the Contents,

More generally not to transfer any elements which may infringe any intellectual property rights or third party rights, in particular trademarks, individual's rights or copyright.

Those are the General Rules and Terms of Agreement, please follow them. Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://theelementalphoenix.forumotion.com

General Rules
Page 1 of 1